Chapter 5

Perrie P.O.V

As soon as the person turns in the seat I scream, how the heck did my father get here and in the same taxi as me! He grins at the taxi river and locks the car, "Seems you need to check the car before you get in, time for you to return home, Perrie" he says smirking and nodding to the driver who sped off with us somewhere. I look for my phone and see it on the seat next to me so slowly pick it up and unlock it but as it was on loud it made a noise as soon as I unlocked it. My father turns around and glares at me, he grabs my phone and chucks it out the window smiling to himself. "Don't want anyone to disturb us"  he laughs manically.

The car finally stops in a village I have never seen, there was an old cottage house with a brown wooden door, it opens slowly and reveals the rest of the evil and abusive family. Ryan, my step brother, walks to the car and grabs my bag and chucks them in the house while my father pays the driver then pulls me out with his wife's help. I scream and shout so they place a hand over my mouth and drag me in the cottage house. 

They lock the door behind them and then stare at me annoyed and angry which only filed me with fear, "You told the police and ran from us, now we are back and you need to pay for everything you have done, Stephanie is my wife's little niece and you had the guts to betray her" my father snarls. "I do not know who told you all this but she abused me and put me through hell for a long time. I was unstable after that and became a wreck" I spit out now getting angry. "But isn't it funny, if you are such the good guy why have you got no friends around you, your girlfriend Jade isn't here to save you or protect you from us. Your other two friends are no where in sight and your stupid mother wanted you out, I think you are the bad guy here" his wife says. I think about what she says and let it sink in, I bite my lip and feel tears in my eyes. "She isn't here as I pushed her away to keep her safe, same with my friends and the only reason why my perfect mother had an argument with me is that I did stupid stuff when I was alone and a wreck" I say. "Believe what you want but no ones here to help you are they?" he says looking aorund and shrugging.

They look at me as if they are studying me, "Now, it's been what, a year and a bit, I think it's time for pay back because police won't get off my ass" my father sighs and then grabs my hair by the roots and drags me to a room where he locks the door behind him and gets his belt out, he rips my top off and kicks me to the floor then I hear the belt whip back and then the immense pain on my back indicate that he has started. I scream as he keeps doing it as hard as he can, I cry a little and try to hold back my next scream. "You see, we can do whatever we want to you and you cannot be saved as no one knows where you are and to be honest don't actually care so good luck getting out of here" my father laughs and carries on.

Jade P.O.V

"Jade, why are you giving up so easily?" Jesy asks me, "Because she has gone for three months, she would have called or even texted me but no, she doesn't care and is probably not going to come back so why wait?" I ask, "I have to agree with Jade on this actually, Jesy. Maybe Perrie has found out that she likes it better solo, without us and has decided to stay there. If you truly care then you wouldn't leave someone suffering over you absence or make them wait for you. That is not love" Leigh says agreeing with me, "What if she is doing this to save you, Jade. You didn't hear the sorrow and guilt in her voice when she spoke about how she thought she was annoying you and was only causing you trouble, she cares so much yet you give up on her when she is weak. How do you know that she doesn't still think about you and regret leaving you so is staying away as she is frightened you hate her for leaving? She is probably heart broken as well!" Jesy says getting angry now, "Then where is she now?" Jade says and walks out.

___________________________________________

Hope you are enjoying this book xx