삼 | 3

<<arrived in incheon>>

Finally we arrived in Korea.
Me, my mom and my brother were waiting for my luggage since they already got theirs.
It's been 15 minutes and it hasn't been here yet, I sigh and look around to see a black luggage with a yellow tag.
"Hey! Over there!" I yelled.
My brother then ran with me to get the luggage. I was about to roll it away when someone-
"YAHH! Why are you taking my luggage!!" Hey it was the cute guy from earlier I thought
His luggage? What. But I have a black luggage with a yellow strap.

"I'm sorry I think this is my luggage" I replied
"By any chance are you Nam Minri? May.6,2005?" He said.
I was shookETH. He knew me???
"Uh yes why?...." I said
"See we have the same luggage, I took yours earlier by accident because it looked exactly the same luckily, unlike other people here, I checked the tag first" he said a bit annoyed.
I looked down at the tag "JO WOOCHAN JANUARY 20 2005" ohhh I thought. As I was about to say something he read my mind.

"Your bag is over there now may I please have mine?"he said before walking away.
I look over to the side to see another black luggage with a yellow tag -and yep it was mine.

[영산 서울]-Yongsan, Seoul
We got to the house. It was a nice old house. I greeted my grandparents and my mom wanted to talk to them for a bit so me and my brother decided to walk around the area.

"Minri-ah"
My brother said
I looked up
"Let's go get something to eat at the convinience"
I nodded and just followed him.

I was sitting at one of the tables waiting for my brother to Come back with the food but something caught my eye. It was a poster on a street lamp post.
"DO YOU LIKE TO SING, DANCE OR ACT?
DO YOU WANT TO BE A KPOP STAR? COME AUDITION AT CUBE AND YOUR DREAMS MAY COME TRUE. PLEASE CALL PRIOR TO AUDITION xxxxxxxxxx"

Hmm cube? Sounds familiar. I do like to sing and dance. Maybe it would be worth a shot. "I should ask joohyuk oppa about it." I whispered-
"Ask joohyuk oppa about what" my brother asked with a smirk.
"Aish it's nothing let's just eat"

(Next day)

"MINRI GET YOUR ASIAN BUM UP YOU HAVE SCHOOL AND YOUR UNIFORM IS ON THE COUNTER"
I could hear my mom shouting.
I woke up and freshened up. I went over to my uniform. It was a navy blue polo and red blazer.
Looks familliar I thought.

I went into the taxi and my brother showed me which buses I will take on the way and way back to and from school.
I got to the school and big goodbye to joohyuk.
I took a deep breath before heading to the office.

//from now on I will be typing in English but pretend they speaking to eachother I'm korean alriii:))//

"Hello, you must be he new student here Nam Minri?" A lady around her mid 40's greeted me.

"Ah yes" I replied
"You are in Mrs.Jungs class. Before you go I will give you your pin." She handed me a pin and gave me a map.
I look at the pin before putting it on "YISS STUDENT"

YISS? Isn't that- well this will be a long year I thought.