구 | 9

/woochan p.o.v/
(In class)

maybe she really does just like  Achillo, maybe I should just give up-

"JO WOOCHAN ARE YOU GIVING UP ON THIS QUESTION, YOUVE BEEN SITTING THERE STARING AT ME FOR TWO MINUTES IF YOU GIVE UP SOMEONE ELSE WILL TAKE THIS AND ADVANCE RATHER THAN STAYING BEHIND LIKE YOU" mrs.jung screamed getting me out of my thoughts.

But mrs.jung is right, if I give up then I'm gonna fall behind while Achillo advances. You know what I won't give up I'm gonna fight for Minri. I won't give up.

"YEAH THATS RIGHT I WONT GIVE UP" I yelled and stood up in the middle of class drawing everyone's attention towards me. I slowly apologized and sat back down starting to think of a way I can win Minri.

/Achillo's p.o.v/

Today when I got to school it was almost perfect, I walked Minri to class and we drank Yakult while trying to get to know each other. Also today I've just realized how pretty she is, have you realized that too? Just wow. I'm happy woochan Hates her, gives me a bigger chance.

But seriously he's gotta stop hating on people though. He's also becoming a bit crazy, in class he stood up screaming some words I couldn't get a hold of. Fracking weirdo.

(Time skip to lunch time in the cafeteria)

/Minri p.o.v./
Finally class is done, I cannot understand a word my teacher is speaking. All I heard was 'Food food food'. Luckily i run pretty fast, so right when the bell rang I grabbed my stuff and ran.

Today I got some kimchi stew and Japchae. To top it off, I got a bottle of milkis and sat down right by the window. I put my bags on the chair in front of me so I could eat in peace. I grabbed my spoon and picked up some of the stew staring at it before I ea-

"wassup Minri, how you doing. Mind if I sit here, no? Ok!" I put down my spoon and look up to see a wild woochan placing my bags in the side and taking the seat.

I didn't even wanna bother so I just ate my food not paying attention to him. He was trying to talk to me but I just looked around the cafeteria. Then I saw Achillo sitting alone so I took my stuff and my tray and went to go eat with him.

/Woochan p.o.v./
I successfully gained a seat across from Minri, even though she was ignoring me I could still be in her presence so it was all good. The way she ate was so cute I just wanna squish her- wait why is she getting up. She's not done her food? Where is she gonna eat.

My eyes follow her to see her sitting next to a small coconut headed boy. Bro who could be better than me, who is this that Minri would rather sit with.

I get up and walk towards their table and grab the guys shoulder "yah what do you think you're doing sitting with my- ACHILLO?"

"Oh hey Woochan, why are you screaming? And sitting with your what?" Achillo turned around and asked while stuffing bean sprouts into his mouth. Pft you call this a man Minri alright.

"Oh uh, my throat was sore and I needed to uH, practice speaking. And sitting with my uhm, with my Hyunjin" I grab hyunjin while he was walking and hug him. I just love him so much you know, wouldn't wanna be apart from him.

By then Minri, Achillo aNd Hyunjin we're looking at me like I'm some sorta psycho. I scoffed brushed it off and went off to think of a new plan to win Minri.