Chapter 11: Lust

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

I entered T'Challa's bedroom and he closed the door and I watched him lock it. I don't know but knowing that I could have lost him today does something to me.

"Do you want me to give you a shirt or something comfortable to sleep in?" He asked nervously.

"No, I already have sleeping clothes" I say and strip my clothes one by one slowly while looking at him but I left my bra and underwear on.

"Fuck" I heard him mutter and walked towards me in long strides till he stood right in front of me. He pressed his lips on mine in a steamy kiss.

"Fuck what are you doing to me?" He groaned and kissed all over my neck. I moaned loudly. He stopped and looked at me leaving me frustrated.

"I thought you wanted to take things slow?" He asked me teasingly.

"Shut up and kiss me" I say and pushed me against the wall kissing my mouth to my neck causing tension between my legs. His arms went to my back to my bra and he attempted to unhook it and I rolled my eyes and helped him unhook it. He removed it eagerly. He picked me up and threw me on the bed causing a squeal from my lips.

I watched him as he removed his clothes leaving his shorts and even with his shorts you can see the outline of his dick and it looked huge. He came on top of me covering his muscular body on mine and began to kiss down my body till he reached my stomach and my thighs. He removed my panties slowly and kissed my thighs making me more frustrated and wet.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, he finally put two fingers inside of me causing me to moan loudly. He added his warm lips to my clit and he pumped his fingers in me. My back arches while he sucked my clit slowly and moving his two fingers in and out of me. My hand moved to his head pushing him deeper against me.

"Fuck I'm going to cum" I say as my hips meet his fingers and lips.

"Fuck" I screamed as I felt the orgasm rushed through my body. He moved up and pressed his lips on mine making me taste myself on his lip. He grinds his covered dick in between my legs.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you" he whispered in my ear.

"I want you in me" I say moaning as his lips touched my hard and sensitive nipples.

"How?"he asked.

"I want it hard and rough. Just take me anyway you want" I moan loudly.

"God! Aliyah you are so sexy" he groan. I helped him take his shorts off. I still can't get over the fact of how big he is. He's probably like 10 inches. He laid on his back and I kneeled in between his legs.

"Fuck, you are so big" I say as I rubbed the tip.

"I know" he smirked. I took him into my mouth sucking the tip first and then moved down. He let out he loudest moan. I couldn't even take the whole thing in my mouth. I could only close to half of it. I began to suck moving up and down. His hand went to my hair as he moaned.

"Fuck keep doing that" he says and I took him in my mouth trying to deep throat him. "You are so beautiful"

"I need to be in you now" he groan. He came behind me as I turn over on my hands and knees and arched my back. He kept staring at my ass and all of a sudden he smack it again and again. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you" he says. He puts the tip against my clit teasing me.

"Just please fuck me already" I groan in need of him. He slowly guides his tip inside of me and then all of himself. As soon as he entered me we both moaned.

"You are so wet" he groaned and he goes in and out of me. He kept on talking dirty to me as he thrust inside of me. He felt so good. I loved when he talk dirty to me.

"I'm the only one allowed to touch you like this. No guy can make you feel like I do. Fuck. Aliyah you are driving me crazy. You feel so good" he moaned as I met all of his thrust.

He held my waist driving into me harder and faster as he hit my spot. He felt so good inside me. He was so big that he wasn't all the way in me yet.

"I want all of you" I groan. He pushes himself all the way in me. I swear he just destroyed my cervix. "You got me so hard for you. You are so fucking sexy. I knew you couldn't resist me any longer" T'Challa says.

We switched positions some minutes and he moved right on top of me between my legs. He slowly entered me and thrusts in and out of me.

"Harder" I moan.

"Ever since I met you, I always wanted to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you so hard that you can't walk for a week" he says in my ears as he moved in and out of me hard driving me crazy.

"Show me how much you want me, my King" I say.

"Yes, you want your king to make you cum" he whispers in my ears and drives his dick sloppily and faster inside me.

"T'Challa" I shout as my walls tightened around him.

" Yes Aliyah, scream loud so everyone can know that you are mine" he moaned. I scratched all over his back with my nails. My nails dig in his back deep.

"I'm going to cum" I say.

"Shit. I'm the best you've ever had. Cum on my dick" he says. "Show me how good I feel, Aliyah. Cum on me" I buried my face in the spot between his neck and his shoulder as orgasm took over my body.

"Fuck, I'm cumming" he moaned and his thrust into me quickens. I felt something hot poured inside of me. He emptied himself inside of me and pulled out and laid next to me.

"Fuck!" T'Challa shouts and kissed my lips.

"That was amazing Aliyah" he says pulling me closer to him his arms went around me as my face was pressed against his chest. His hand was laying on my ass.

"Oh my God, I wore out the black panther" I teased.

"Yeah that was so good" He says tiredly. Minutes later, he stood up and picked me up bridal style and walked to the bathroom.

Finally!!!!
Thanks for reading guys.