Chapter 12: Mine

Naomi in the picture above.

Aliyah

I woke up that next morning feeling sore. The bed was empty causing me to look around the room to find T'Challa standing across the room near his dresser wearing his clothes. His eyes met mine and he smiled.

"I have a meeting with a good friend from America" he says as he brushed his hair. He walked to my side of the bed and he pressed his lips on mine in a quick kiss.

"Don't go" I groan holding his hand and pulling him closer to me and kissed him again.

"I'll be back soon. Also I told a designer to come give you some clothing so she'll be her soon" he says kissing me one more time before exiting the room closing it from behind.

I took a bath and wore a towel around me and entered the bedroom. There was a loud knock on the door and I yelled for them to come in. There entered my maid Aisha. I hugged her.

"I have your clothing" she says. She did my makeup and I wore an elegant green African print dress.

Later, I followed Aisha around the palace

Later, I followed Aisha around the palace. I saw Naomi and she screamed and ran to me.

"You had sex didn't you?" Naomi spoke. My eyes widen.

"How did you find out?" I asked surprised.

"You look so oddly happy and nothing can make a girl this happy. Also you are limping" she points out. "Who was it?"

"No one you know" I lied. If I told her it was T'Challa, she would be screaming and going crazy in the hallway so I'll tell her once we are alone.

"I need to get my hair braided again" she says as we walked down the hallway.

"I need my hair braided also" I say. Natural hair is so hard to take care of so we normally keep it in braids.

I turn to Aisha who was walking behind us. She took us to hairstylists to get our hair done.

Naomi's hairstyle: