Chapter 18 - Meeting The Belfords

What's up my lovely readers? Oh its been a while since I last posted an update for this story. I am so sorry about that! Yesterday I decided that I want to continue Sophia and Lee's story, so here is a new chapter! Hope you enjoy and do not forget to vote/comment/fan!

I appreciate all of your support, and I will upload the next chapter as soon as I can. Till then loves! ;)

CHAPTER 18

“Are you ready, Sophia?” Lee asked once he entered our room, suitcase in tow.

“Yes, just need to get something in the bathroom then I am all set.” I replied.

“Where’s Becca?”

“She’s with Henry, but I already said my goodbyes to them.” I shouted from the bathroom. I walked and packed my toiletries inside my bag. “Shall we?”

He then wrapped his arms in my waist and said, “I am excited for you to meet my folks.” He gave me a peck on the lips.

“And Reena.” I said, grinning. We then headed out downstairs to his car, my hands are shaking terribly, and I am glad he took it. “Are you alright?” I just nodded in reply.

“Don’t worry, they’ll love you.” He assured me.

-------------------------------------------

I didn’t know that I fell asleep until Lee gently shook me to wake up. “We’re here.” I took in my surroundings and found that we are parked in front of house. The style was very modern, but with a touch of Victorian which made it look sophisticated and elegant. It then hit me like a brick, oh my god. We’re at his parents’. I was about to hyperventilate when I remember that I need to calm down, so I took a deep breath and I turned to Lee.

“Let’s go. I don’t want to keep your parents waiting.” He smiled and squeezed my hand. He then went out of his car and went to my side, opening the door for me. He then took my hand and assisted me out of the car. “You ready?” I simply nodded.

We were walking into the flight of stairs when the door opened. “Riley, you’re home!” He was then pulled into a hug, but he didn’t let go of my hand. “Mom, I missed you. By the way, I would like you to meet Sophia.”

“Oh honey, it was so nice to meet you!” She then hugged me, slightly squeezing me. I stiffened. I didn’t know how to react, I don’t know if I should hug her back. I am not sure if she noticed it, but she lets go of me all too sudden. “I’m sorry, I am just excited to meet you. Riley cannot stop talking about you.” I then turned to Lee to see him blushing. Really, Lee is blushing? Can a guy blush? I then turned back to his mom and replied. “I am happy to be here Mrs. Belford.”

“Oh darling, call me Mom.” I was stunned, I don’t know how to react. I squeezed Lee’s hand for help, he then said, “Mom, I don’t think Sophia will be comfortable with that.” I looked up to him, my eyes searching his own.

“Alright then, but please call me Rose. Come, your father is waiting for you.”

We then went inside. My eyes widen on how simple, clean and elegant their house is. The furnitures are all made of wood, the walls painted in white, most of the furnitures are brown in color. They are kept in to minimal and it looks very spacious. We then went back where there is a simple garden. I immediately saw the little girl playing running around. She has blonde hair, which I know she got from their father, as Rosemarie has the same brunette hair as Lee. I was then surprised when someone spoke.

“Riley, my son! And this must be the beautiful Sophia.” I turned to see Mr. Belford, I recognize him from the photo when I researched him. He held out his hand so I took it and said, “It was nice meeting you Mr. Belford. Thank you for inviting me, you have a beautiful home.” I directed my last sentence to Rose who is smiling beside her husband.