Chapter 14 - Confused Feelings

Hello everyone! I am truly sorry for not uploading for almost a week. I have started work yesterday so I'm going to be busy. I have written the next chapters but no time to open Wattpad and upload so please bear with me.

Anyway, here is the next chapter. Check the video on the side, I think it's the perfect song for that little moment of Sophia and Lee alone. Fan, vote and comment! Enjoy.. :)

CHAPTER 14

I woke up feeling warm. Where am I? I stood up, and I felt my head pounding. I was wearing a guy’s shirt, and I think I’m on Lee’s bedroom but he’s not beside me. I felt my stomach grumbling and I tasted something acidic so I hurriedly went to the bathroom and I threw up. When I came out Lee was on his bed with a take out from Charlotte’s.

“Good morning.” He said as I approached him.

“What a way to start my morning. Ugh!” I said to him and I sat down beside him. He was about to kiss me when I protested, “No, I taste like puke.”

“You taste fine.” And he kissed me.

“What happened last night? The last thing I remembered was seeing you with a bouquet of flowers.” I asked him.

“Well, you insisted of finishing your bottle of tequila, then when we’re on our way home you threw up on me, so I brought you here and cleaned you up. Now, drink this,” handing me the cup of coffee and 2 Advils. I thanked him and I gulped down the Advil with the coffee. As soon as I felt the warmness of the coffee in my stomach I felt better.

“What else happened?” I asked.

“You asked me to have sex with you.”

“What? Did we?” I’m panicking, and I know he can clearly see it in my eyes.

“No, no Sophia we didn’t. I would love to make love to you sober.” I laughed on his comment, I don’t know if it’s because of his smart ass reply or because I was relieved that nothing happened.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and I rest my chin on his shoulders.

“Thank you.” He smiled down at me and gave me a kiss. I felt so happy that tears sprung into my eyes. I pulled away and I blinked my tears away, I don’t want anyone seeing me cry, and especially because right now I don’t know why I wanted to cry. I’m not sad, matter of fact, I think my heart is going to explode because of the feelings that I can’t understand. What the hell?

“I have to go.” I said.

“Why?” I stood up and was about to open the door when I felt Lee grabbing my arm. “Sophia?”

I looked him straight into the eyes, and I feel like crying again as I stare into those green eyes. “I’ll text you alright?” I kissed his cheek and left.

-------------------------------------------

“Hey Sophia, where have you been?” Becca said as soon as I stepped inside our room. I closed the door behind me and glanced at my watch.

“It’s 1:00 am Becca, why are you still up?” I questioned her.

“Well, Lee was here earlier, and he’d been calling me to check on you. He said he cannot contact you.”

“I left my phone.” I answered. I have not charged my phone for a few days now, and I always come home late, basically I have been avoiding Lee for 3 weeks now. I know, it’s stupid and foolish, but I have to.

“Alright Sophia. Spill.”

“Spill what?”

Becca sighed, “Lee looks like he hasn’t slept for a year, he looks devastated. What happened? I haven’t also seen him with you in like forever.”