Chapter 11 - Summer Plans

Hello guys! Sorry for the late upload. We are having some disasters here and I hope you can pray for my fellow Filipino citizens for their safety. :(

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to Coolcat4. I am currently reading her story "Love In Less Than 160 Characters" and I love it. Please check her story here:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1595670-love-in-less-than-160-characters.

Please comment, fan and vote. Enjoy! :)

CHAPTER 11

 ‘Becca, Rebecca! Wake up! Oh my god!” Becca is sweating profusely, and I am panicking. I don’t know what’s wrong with her, and I immediately took my phone and dialed 911. They said that they will be here in 5 minutes. I dialed Lee’s number and told him about what is happening. He arrived the same time the rescue team did. They put Rebecca on a stretcher and I grabbed my keys, phone and wallet before heading out.

Lee drove us down to the university hospital. When we arrived they told me that Rebecca is in the operating room and that we should wait until the doctor comes out to know more about her condition. Lee volunteered to call Henry and inform him about the situation. I just nodded to him and he went outside for a minute. I am worried for my friend, and I don’t know what’s wrong with her, I am praying that it’s nothing serious.

Lee came back and he gave me a reassuring hug. I relaxed on his body, but still my mind is nowhere calm. I don’t know how long it has been since Rebecca was inside the operating room. All I know is she have been there for a quite a while now.

“Sophia!” Henry called out as I saw him running towards us. I stood up and gave him a hug. “What happened?”

“I don’t know. I just woke up and saw blood on her sheets.” I wanted to cry, but I know that I shouldn’t. “I’m so sorry Henry.”

“Rebecca Parker?” The doctor said as he went out of the operating room.

“How is she?” Henry asked.

“My name is Dr. Schultz. Ms. Parker had a miscarriage so we have to perform dilatation and curettage to stop the bleeding. She’s okay now and she lost a lot of blood but she’s in blood transfusion. You can see her once she settled up in her room. We need to monitor her for 24 hours for any signs of bleeding or shock.”

Thank god she’s okay! We thanked the good doctor and he nodded on reply. He immediately went back inside the operating room. I let out a sigh of relief and went back to where Lee is seated. I hugged him tightly.

“Thank you so much for being here.” I whispered.

“I’ll always be here for you Sophia.” He replied.

After 30 minutes we got to see Rebecca. When we entered the room she was asleep, and Henry immediately sat beside her bed and hold her hand. He started kissing them while apologizing to Becca. I was wondering at first why he kept on apologizing then it struck me. Becca had a miscarriage, meaning Henry got her knocked up?

“I think we should head home first. We’ll rest then will be here later this noon. What do you say?” Lee asked me.

I nodded. I went to Henry and said, “We’ll be going home to get some rest, we’ll be back later. Call me if she wakes up or if something comes up?” He nodded and I took Lee’s hand.

We sat silently on our way back to the dorm. I am really tired right now and its taking a toll on me. Lee grabbed my hand and kissed it.

“Are you alright?” He asked.