Chapter 4: You're all mine and helpless

A/N: Here is some boyxboy lime! Can't believe I am actually writing this lol. If you are under thirteen or something, please, please don't read this. (First time writing lol if it wasn't for you guys demanding it...) You guys may think this is going too fast but I promise this is for the whole plot. This is when the darker side of Louis comes out, i.e. William. Will edit lime later, as it is really creepy to write...

Niall's POV:

After finally convincing Louis I did nothing to his sock drawer, I went for my pizza.

Oh right, it is pineapple tomato! My favorite!

"Louis, I love you so much!"

Louis had this spark of confusion and happiness crossing his face, as he hesitantly hugged me back. Was it because of my sudden hug?

He hugged me back tight, and I snuggled into the hug, enjoying the warmth he gave me.

"I'll go have a shower. You stay here and eat, alright?" Louis' voice was somehow deeper than usual. No, stay here Lou..." I didn't want to get him go that easily. It was ages ago since he had hugged me like this.

"You sure Nialler?" "Yes...?" I was a bit hesistant as Louis was acting strange, so I took a piece of pizza to eat instead of fussing over Lou's words.

"Nialler, I want to tell you somthing." "What Lou, can't you wait till I finish the pizza?" I grumbled as I shoved pieces of pizza into my mouth. PIZZA! Oh, the wonderful gift of God.

"No." And with that, Louis kissed me. Full on, yes, on the lips.

"Louis?" "Shh, baby, call me William. And close your eyes." Louis winked at me, somehow making me nod. He kissed me again, saying, "Good boy." He pulled my hand towards somewhere. "William? Where are we going?" "Going to your room to show you something." I freaked out and gasped, almost frozen. Louis was still looking at me with a mischievous grin, My heart immediately softened. So Louis wants me too, and he hid something in my room? I can't help but smile.

As I walked into bedroom, led by Louis, I turned my head to look at Louis. At that exact moment, I felt something cold to cover my hand. I immediately looked down. Handcuffs?!

"William, let me go. This is worrying me. You never seemed so kinky." I tried to move but in vain as Louis chained my hands to a headboard.

"Now, my baby, you will not leave me. God knows how I hate seeing you leave me and you looking at other girls." Louis was removing his own pants and Niall's pants now. "My boy, you can only be mine..."

"Please, William, this is not right!" I struggled, only making the handcuffs tighter. Louis' eyes darkened. He took off all the clothing left for both him and me. "Be a good boy and I'll show you the rest, baby." He pulled a leather gag over my mouth, making me unable to speak, only making muffled sounds.

"I love the way you look right now babe, all mine and helpless like a little animal..."