Chapter 1: Living with my crush?!

Niall:

We, One Direction, were sitting across from management at a meeting. I wasn't really listening as they continued to talk about albums and popularity, and all that gibberish.

I yawned widely and didn't bother to hide it. Adam, our management head gave me a "stuff-it-blondie-listen-to-me-or-else" glare. I sighed and sat back, yet not to "enjoy".

"Now, the last thing we need to talk about is the housing arragements." What? I'm prefectly happy in my little flat with food scattered all around beautifully. Dude, anything about food is beautiful. Except rotten food. I crunched my nose in distaste. Wait, let's get back to Adam.

"Louis and Harry, you will not share a flat. Your "Larry Stylinson" bromance is making us lose profits on selling "The future Mrs. Styles" and "The future Mrs. Tomlinson" shirts, while other companies not under our wing makes "Harry loves Louis", "Louis loves Harry" and "I ship Larry Stylinson" shirts and earn a fortune. We must stop that. Louis, you and Niall are rumored to not-get-along, so I'll be putting you guys together in Niall's flat. This way, we can clear out both rumors! Yay!"

Tell me I imagined that "yay" because I don't really think Adam said that. That's just... Strange. Or maybe it wouldn't be that strange if you understand the fact that he loves money. I mean love love. Let me capitalize that. He LOVES money.

That's better, more matching to the fact that he looked at us like we were dollar bills pilled up to our height. That's ridiculous, but I reckon that's how he see us, if not as life-sized gold statues. Maybe that's a reason why he keeps nagging us to just more fans, get more advertisements, blah blah blah. Oh did I mention that he gets 10 percent out of our profit made each year? He's so enthusiastic about that, for his fat stomach and bald head. I bet he never worked out.

Back to us.

Louis looked shocked, Harry looked frustrated, Liam looked pitying, Zayn looked gob-smacked, while I was shocked yet secretly high-fiving myself mentally. Maybe getting Louis and Harry apart will hurt for a while, but they can still spend time in a flat together in the daytime while that's what we normally do. Plus, Louis would be with me and me alone. My chance to get him.

My angel (if I even have one) scolded me. "Niall, that's just evil! How can you do that?"

My demon (which was much larger, may I add) just flipped its tail and said carelessly, "Dude, live is evil spelt backwards! Poor little guy wants his Loubear, so I'm gonna help him get him because we will reply on me more and I'll become bigger than you!" Then he smiled an evil smile. Pure evil. But hey, who am I to object?

Needless to say, my demon won.

"But-" Harry started.

"No buts. Louis, you have to move in to Niall's before tomorrow midnight." Adam interrupted Harry and left. I love that guy right now.

"Haz, it's ok. We can always hang out during the day!" Louis smiled, comforting Harry by petting his curls. Harry looked down.