Chapter 2: A rubber band started all this

• Dedicated to Louis Tomlinson

A/N: Happy birthday Louis XD Can't believe that I'm writing this on your birthday. Louis Tomlinson, this chapter is dedicated to you, as a birthday present. Anyway back to the story.

That Wink (Nouis 1D)

Chapter Two

Niall POV

Oh my freaking god. I'm now in Louis' house, or should I call it, our house? No, Nouis house sounds better. I am alone with Louis.

Can life get any better? I can imagine my charm winning Louis over, making him smile that crinkly little smile where he gets wrinkles because of smiling so hard and it is just so freaking adorable.

"Ni, come back to earth!"

Louis hysterically waved his hand in front of my face, like the drama queen he is.

"Yes, yes, Lou. Just day dreaming about Nandos."

I can hardly say that I'm day dreaming about you, your wonderful smile, your everything, because that would just seem creepy.

Well, I am, but I would prefer Louis to think of me as a normal sane person who he can fall in love with. Wait, maybe a not-so-normal insane person, because Louis isn't really the kind for normal people. They just won't understand.

Just like Eleanor. My eyebrows crunched in distaste. Eleanor. The girl who owns the heart of my man.

Rewind. Now. Did I just call Louis "my man"?

Louis POV (I know, we are all lusting after this POV XD)

Niall is really strange today. He is weirdly silent.

First, his blue eyes are not shining.

Second, he is not giggling and grinning.

I know giggling shouldn't be used on a guy, but well, I view giggling as something cute so Niall is the perfect illustration of giggling. He just turns into this giggling heap or this rolling mess which is so lovable and makes you just want to hug him and kis----what am I thinking?

Louis Tomlinson, you have a girlfriend, although she is just a beard to cover the fact that you are bisexual, she is still your girlfriend.

Anyway when I looked down and saw Niall staring at me, all my self control disappeared. Let's ignore Eleanor.

Just... Just appreciate the cute blonde with a smile-so-beautiful-that-it-will-melt-the-sun sitting right next to me. Ha, I knew that Adam was good for something. The best thing he did was to make me and Niall live together, so I can stare--no I meant adore Niall's beauty.

Hey, appreciating beauty isn't a crime, right? Well, when he is your band mate and you are in a international successful boyband called One Direction and you shouldn't be bisexual and you have a girlfriend, just maybe, maybe, it isn't that good.

Yet who cares, when the secret crush of yours for three years is staring at you?

*Flashback*

"Hey buddy, you dropped this,"

I looked back, and it was probably one of the best decisions of my life. I saw a blonde-haired boy with shining blue eyes look at me, speaking to me with his angelic voice. He was holding out his hand and the rubber band that I lost? Hey, I had never brought a rubber band here!

Despite that, I took the rubber band. An angel should never be let down. I smiled and said, "Thanks. What is your name? I'm Louis Tomlinson. Nice to meet you!"

"I'm Niall Horan."

He smiled. What he didn't know is that his smile was stuck in my mind, until today.

*Flashback ends*

A rubber band was the reason I met Niall. And perhaps the first reason for me to fall in love with him.

I still keep that rubber band in my sock drawer, hidden. I don't want anyone to see it, except maybe Niall, because that contains a private piece of memory, a private and maybe forever hidden piece of love.