Chapter 9: Your body is more honest than you are

A/N: Anyone who wants to believe I still have a tiny streak of sanity left should not read this because this is hardcore graphic. Play the song, "Rock Me" on the side as you listen. I didn't write this in Niall's POV, because it would seem like I was writing in Niall's POV everytime I go graphic.

Chapter 9: Your body is more honest than you are

William's POV:

"Yep, Nialler, these are mine." I saw Niall glance at me fearfully. "Now let's finish what we didn't finish last time babe." I pulled a gag over Nialler's mouth before he could even react. He struggled to make muffled sounds, and I smirked. My hand didn't stop moving as I got my own and Niall's clothes off. I fondled a bit on Niall's shorts' zipper due to the fact he was pushing me away. I took off my clothes real fast, although my hands made a mess trying to get my belt undone, but my jacket was taken off by Louise earlier already, and as I hungrily looked at Niall, I made a mental note to thank Louise while smoothing my left eyebrow, an action I do when I'm rather excited.

"Well, you say I raped you babe? I thought you enjoyed this as much as I did babe. Or did you not? Then I'll have to show you what I can do." I leaned closer to Niall.

"You have this suit fetish don't you babe? I saw your iPhone Safari history. You searched for plenty pictures of me, or as you prefer, your 'Louis' in a suit." I spat the words out as if they were venom and proudly admired the horrified expression on Niall's face. "You know babe, there's nothing stopping me from hacking into your phone, especially when the password is just my birthday. Now, back to business. Do you want me to get into a suit for you or just stay as I am?" I winked at Niall, successfully seeing him turn a fiery red. Niall shook his head frantically. "Well then, it is a no. Hmm, perfect to save the good stuff to the next time. I see you can't wait for me, can you? Wanting me to stay as I am? Or should I..." With this I licked Niall's earlobe, giving it a faint shade of pink. Niall shuddered. He tried to move out of my reaching length using his hands and legs, but I held him in place with a strong grip. "Uh oh baby, not the time for you to move. We haven't even started yet and you are moving out of my grip? That hurts." I feigned hurt by gripping my heart, but used my other hand to touch Niall.

He whimpered as I kissed him all over, except his mouth as he was held in a gag. I sucked Niall's neck, leaving red marks. I smiled as I admired my handiwork. Not exactly handiwork, mouthiwork as a more precise word, but you know what I mean. The red marks will soon turn into reddish purple hickeys, marking Niall as mine.

I could see that Niall has a hard-on from the sucking, and I was pleased to be turning him on. I turned away with a smirk as he whimpered and moaned, crawling closer to me, craving more body contact. I searched for my usual pack of "supplies" in the corner of the wardrobe. My heart sank as I found nothing, and I racked my memory. Wait, Louis moved my stuff. I scanned to room, and found my "supplies" piled up as expected.

I rummaged through handcuffs and whips, as I felt Niall's eyes on me. I looked back at him, "Baby, you know, if you want any of this-" I gestured at my naked body-"or this-" I gestured at the pile of kinky supplies-"you can just tell me. I promise to bring you to a new high babe." Niall's face burned red as he shook his head, and I was entertained. "Believe me, you will be begging for me later, so shaking your head isn't that convincing." Grinning, I found my lube collection. Not bothering to ask Niall his favorite type of lube flavor as he has a gag on, I simply chose vanilla, just as last time. I played with the lube bottle with the tip of my fingers instead of using it directly, so as to tease Niall, who was getting impatient. "Now now, don't be impatient. The good stuff is just coming up." I dipped my fingers into the lube and stirred, appreciating the full glory of the sticky substance. I then spread the lube on both of us, not willing to tease Niall anymore.

When I was sure Niall was prepared, I thrusted into him, and from Niall's expression I could tell he had no objection against this. However, I thought of a great plan to punish Niall, who said that I "raped" him. I left Niall's body, leaving Niall gasping and groaning for more. I ripped the gag off Niall, saying, "You want it, beg for it." Niall looked surprised and bit his lip, probably debating if he should beg. I waited, hiding my desire under a mask of calmness. "Please... Please." I heard Niall look at me with puppy dog eyes, and whimpering in a soft voice. I almost wanted to give in, but hardened my heart, and asked, "So you are saying you want me to rape you, huh?" Niall was almost crying from the feeling of emptiness. "No, I mean, just... Just please, I want this, I need you!"

"Am I raping you babe? Am I?"

"No... No! It is consensual! Last time it was consensual too!"

I got the answer I wanted, and thrusted hard with a smile. "Good boy, now you get what you want. Niall's fingernails leave marks on my shoulders as he clutches me closer. I smirked as I breathed next to his earlobe. "Huh babe, tell me a lie and say your not enjoying this, like you did when I was searching for lune. Your body... Your body is way more honest than you are."

My hot breath tickled Niall's ears, and u could feel him tighten all of a sudden and we both fell into this state of ecstasy. "Tell me babe, what's me name?" I growled next to Niall's ears. "You are William, William!" Niall moaned as the heavenly feeling spread over him. "Baby, baby..."

A/N: Well that was kinda embarrassing to write. Anyway love ya, I need to sleep. It is almost 2AM and I'm updating. Wow.

Vote for William! Comment for the consensual part! Follow for Nouis <3