Chapter 5: I can make you see stars

A/N: Because of the nice responses to the lime... (You perverts know what I am talking about.) Here is a lemon chapter. Argh, where is the thing we called timidness?  (Shattered into pieces.) I know you guys can't wait for the lemon, so here it is. And finally, thank you my BFF (I know you are ashamed of reading gay lemon but you're lovin' it ;) to make the scenes kinky. The leather gag thing was amended in both chapter 4 and 5.

Niall's POV:

Louis looked calm after locking me up in the handcuffs, but we both knew he was hiding his flaming desire underneath. He acted slowly, almost teasingly. He moved to get lube, and I felt relieved, knowing that he would have to go to his room to get it, and leave me sometime to think and get help. However, he rummaged in the pockets of his taken-off trousers.My eyes widened. How long had he been planning this?!

Then Louis turned around, with a proud smirk on his face and three tiny little bottles of lube. "Well, Nialler, here are three different kinds of lube, one with Strawberry flavor, and the others with Cherry and Vanilla flavors respectively. Which one do you want?" I swear I saw his smirk grow wider. I shook my head frantically, even as I loved Louis, I wasn't ready for this! Louis is acting strange today too, and I am not sure if this is the right time. Louis' eyebrows rose slightly.

"Fine, I will choose then. I like Vanilla more, so that will be it." He dipped one of his fingers into the lube, and as he lifted his finger I could see sticky lube all over it. I let out a noise meaning, "Stop!", but it only sounded like whimpering. Louis turned to smile at me, somehow evilly but giving them a darker shade of beauty. I attempted to move my hands, but the only achievement from the movement was agonizing pain on my wrists. I bet there would be red marks for a long long time, and how will I be able to handle my fans and sly paparazzi. "Hmm? You dare think about other things when you are with me?" An enlarged face appeared in front of my eyes. Louis.

"Well, our boy needs a punishment, if he keeps being like this. This is your last warning." Louis winked at me. As I nodded desperately, Louis wore a satisfied smile on his face. He wet his palm and touched me. I moaned, which even scared myself. My face went pink because of the disgrace. "Be patient, my boy." Louis unconsciously touched his left eyebrow. I struggled, but the only sound I was able to make was moan. Louis was rimming me.

I wasn't expecting him to thrust suddenly, and I screamed in pain. However, my voice was so muffled it sounded as if I was purring. Even though I could not see Louis' face, I knew that he must be smiling. As I can hear it is his voice that he was undeniably proud of his effect on me. He tilted his position a little, and I saw stars before my eyes.

With every thrust he hit the target, and I screamed in pain and burning desire. Louis was groaning, and our moans and groans mixed in the air into a melody, and even as I didn't want to admit it, I had to say that the melody was so beautiful I wanted to cry. I felt a sudden relief over my mouth. Louis took the leather gag away, and I twisted my head to look at him in confusion.

"Babe, I wanna heard you moan." And he thrusted. Hard. Surprised by the sudden action, I really did moan, leaving my face red from both the excitement and the humiliation.

I could feel Louis release at the same time as I did - as I moaned, feeling our trembles and leftover desire lingering in the air.

"N-niall? What had happened?" Louis looked at me, and then at our bodies' joining point. "We..." Louis stammered and his lips continued to move apart, yet he was not able to make a sound.

"Louis? You remember nothing?" I knew I sounded desperate and worried. "Louis? Or should I say... William?"