Chapter 5 (Former: 13, 14, and 15)

FORMER CHAPTER 13

"Oh my gosh! Who are you?!" Hailey yelled at the mirror who, at the same time, copied Hailey's actions and expression.

Hailey felt as if she was stuck by lightning when a sudden realization hit her.

"YOU'RE ME!" she pointed at the reflection with incredulity plastered on her face. "I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!" she added

"No wonder when I went inside my former class, everybody gave me strange looks" She whipered to herself.

Usually, everytime she comes inside, she was always ignored and greeted with disdain. But a while ago was different from normal.

She evaluated herself. She measured her size, weight, height, everything including the tone and softness of her skin.

Results?

Improved by a large margin

Her waist which used to have a tiny portion of fat, had turned slender. She turned slightly taller and her height fitted for her age. Her legs and chest were remolded like the one's in every man's dream. Her skin turned even smoother and softer and its lustre was pure and fresh. There wasn't a single blemnish nor an imperfection found on her body. Her face also evolved like how her eyes sparkles like clear water and how her pink and juicy lips makes every male drool by just taking a quick glance at it.

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that she now became the most beautiful woman in the whole world.

She weighted the pros and cons of having such a body.

She felt threatened instead of blessed.

"I'm not worth it! I can't live a long life with this!" Hailey yelled and took out a kitchen knife. She threatingly placed it near her face while facing the mirror.

Crazy

She thought about how she almost was raped because of her looks. How much more now? She'd rather lose her face than her safety.

"Better be safe than sorry"

Hailey gritted her teeth and slowly neared the knife on her skin with trembling hands. She closed her eyes and raised the knife up and sliced it down in slant from the left spot of her forehead to the nose until to the right side of her cheeks. She could feel a warm liquid dripping down from her skin.

"Blood" Hailey said and was scared to open her eyes. She felt teary at the pain and the decision she had made. It was unavoidable.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the mirror. Her face dripped in blood. She felt horrible.

It was all because she was weak that she had to do that.

She proceeded inside the bathroom and washed her face.
"Huh? No pain?" Hailey was puzzled when the wound touched the water, not a sting was felt. She tried feeling her wound and was, as expected, shocked.

Soft and smooth.

That was the sensation she felt when she touched her face. Hailey resumed her sight at the mirror and was greeted with a pure and healthy face.

"No way...It healed? Instantly?!" Her eyes were wide as saucers. Is this the benefit of merging with the key?

FORMER CHAPTER 14

Just as she was reveling at the results, she heard a light knock at the door. Hailey stopped what she was doing and peered at the door hole.