Chapter 11 (Former: 31, 32, and 33)

FORMER CHAPTER 31

"Master, it's time" A beautiful woman in white appeared in front of Hailey

After being fed of the new information regarding potency enhancement by Piolo yesterday, Hailey rested inside her room until tomorrow came.

Hailey broke away from her meditation and opened her eyes to look at the spirit. Hailey nodded her head and spoke.

"I should bid goodbye to my master first." She said and fixed herself.

The spirit of the key maintained her usual demeanor and nodded. Hailey then went out of her room and went to look for Piolo.

Not long after, Hailey went back inside the room and stared at the lady in white indicating that she's ready to go.

The spirit was about to say something but shook her head as if what she was about to say was not needed.

The world distorted and after a flash of blinding light, Hailey was back at the mental world where the massive key and humongous door were situated.

"Your body is now back in the real world. However, your consciousness is here. In 3 minutes, your conciousness will be sent back to your body." The spirit informed Hailey without blinking an eye.

The spirit's interlocutor pondered for a moment before she spoke. "How come my consciousness still needs to be sent here rather than coming along with my body to the real world?" She asked.

"Sending you whole, may injure you since the key, with your current measly strength, still cannot handle the immense amout of sending you back and there's a large possibility that you may be injured in the process. If you advance to the gold stage, then I can send you wholly back to the real world 100%, safely" The lady in white answered without the slightest change in tone.

Hailey understood and decided to continue waiting for the remaining time until finally, when she opened her eyes, a dull-looking room of a cave appeared in front of her.

She was now back.

The young lady stood up and stretched her arms wide. She took away her bag and fixed herself first before going out.

It was already dark and the moon and stars were already showing off their splendor during this time of the night.

Hailey sprinted away from her cave, down the hill. She was speeding towards the gate while still wearing her first attire when she came in. She scanned the area and found that except for her,  the mountain was now deserted of humans.

"They must've already left since tomorrow is Intelligence department" Hailey muttered and continued on her way until she reached the massive red double door.

She pushed it open with ease and stepped onto the teleportation portal.

FORMER CHAPTER 32

Opposite from the scene back in the red stage mountain, the entrance was bubbling with people. Some were interacting with other essencians; some were looking for a friend and other things.

After the teleportation finished, Hailey quickly sped away to hide herself out of attention.

Surely going out from the red stage mountain and your attire and figure says otherwise, undoubtedly catches the people's curiousity.

Unfortunately, one did really caught Hailey speeding out from the red door.

It was a woman.

The same woman as Hailey's teacher that was assigned to her new class.