3

Knock. Knock.
    I was sitting on my couch watching TV when I heard knocks at my door. I got up and looked through that little peephole to see who was outside. It was my landlady, Mrs. Kim. She was an elderly woman, but very kind. I opened the door.
    "Hello Mrs. Kim!" I said.
    "Hello Miss Charlotte." she said.
    I have no idea why my name is Charlotte. My mom thought it was a good idea. All throughout school, people thought I was American, but I'm not.
    "I just wanted to inform you that you have 7 new neighbors." Mrs. Kim said.
    "SEVEN?!" I screeched. "How is that even possible?!"
    "They will be living next door," Mrs. Kim said. "And they all have different jobs, so there will be very few times you will see them all together."
    "I see." I said.
    "Well, I'll be getting back home."
    "Bye Mrs. Kim!"
    "Goodbye Charlotte!"
    I closed my door. Seven? How would they fit in one apartment? As I was thinking, I heard multiple bangs in the hallway. 'What the heck?' I decided to poke my head out just a little bit, being the nosy person that I am. It hadn't even been three minutes, and there were hundreds of boxes in the hall.
    I tried to open the door further, but it wouldn't open. I poked my head out further to see what was blocking the door. There were boxes outside of my door. I decided to push the boxes out of the way by pushing the door. It took some time, but I was successful. I exited my apartment. The apartment next door was open, and I heard shuffling and voices.
    "Jin, help me move these stupid boxes!"
    "Jungkook, go get J-Hope and move this table!"
    "SUGA, GET OFF OF THAT DAMN COUCH AND HELP US!"
    "Whyyyyy."
    I laughed to myself. These guys seemed okay, but their boxes were blocking the hallway, and still blocking my door. I went over and tried to push the boxes out of the way. 'What is in these boxes?' These things were super glued to the ground. I tried to push harder, but they didn't let up very much.

"Hey."

    I jumped. I turned around to see a super handsome man with blonde hair. He was a little bit shorter than me, and he had super plump lips. AND he was super thick. With two c's.
    "Hi." I said.
    "Are these boxes in your way?" He asked.
    "Just a little, but I didn't want to distract these guys from moving." I said.
    "I can move them," he said. "They're my boxes anyway."
    I looked at the boxes. 'Jimin' was scrawled in black sharpie.
    "So I'm guessing you're Jimin?" I asked.
    "Yup!" Jimin said.
    "Oh, well, nice to meet you. I'm right next door if you need anything." I said, and threw a wave behind my back.
    "Sure thing!" I heard him say before I closed my door.

He seemed nice.

Unknown POV:
"What's she like?"
"She's nice, hard to believe that she's the one who found the guys in the alley."
"Guys, we got another mission."
"Let's go then."

Sup guys! I hope you're liking this story so far!

-L