11

===Charlotte POV===

    I'm still shaken. I was sitting in class and trying to pay attention. It's kind of hard to pay attention to your classes when your mob boss cousin keeps trying to recruit you into his business. I originally tried to just move away, but then he kept calling. I changed my number, but he found me again. Eventually, I did confront him. But that was a bad idea. Just thinking about it still gives me the chills.
    I try not to think about it and focus. I look at the clock and see that class is almost time to leave for lunch. Soon after, the bell rang. Finally. I got up and left the building. I went to the nearest cafe which was also my favorite.
I walked up to the counter and saw a very handsome man. He was also quite short. He was shorter than Jimin. I looked at his name tag. It read Jinhwan. I smiled.
"Hello!" He said. "How may I help you today?"
"One Chai latte, please." I replied.
He nodded and walked off. I sat down at a table near a window. I like to look outside and people watch. But as I was sitting, I felt like I was being watched. I looked around carefully. There didn't seem to be anyone looking my way. I continued to wait as I heard my order being called. I grabbed my latte and headed out the door. I started walking towards my favorite park.
I now felt like I was being followed. I couldn't hear any footsteps following me because there were a bunch of people on the street. I walked cautiously and kept going towards the park. When I finally got across the street, I looked around once more. No one. I calmed down a bit and took my earbuds out of my pocket. I plugged them in and listened to SAD! by XXXTENTACION. It had to be one of my favorite songs.
As I walking through the park I take in the beauty of it all. There are countless flowers in bloom, and butterflies fluttering around. It was truly beautiful. Even as I admired the park, I still felt I was being watched. I calmly looked around. I could've sworn I saw the boy from the cafe out of the corner of my eye. I kept walking, thinking that he could be on his break.
I gave her everything
She took my heart and left me lonely
I've been broken, hearts contentious
I won't fix, I'd rather weep
I'm lost, then I'm found, but
It's torture being in love
I love when you're around, but
I fucking hate when you leave
    I couldn't relate to being in love. I'd never been asked out, or had a crush on anyone. Whenever I see couples in this park, I cringe. Like just now. I passed a couple 'kissing', or mauling each other's faces off and I mentally gaged. I started to pick up my face so I could get away from them. I also felt eyes on me as I walked.
I couldn't take it. I started to run. I didn't know why, until I looked behind me. A hooded figure running after me. I started to sprint. I looked behind me once more, and the person was way behind me. I ran a little more, and then ducked behind a large tree. I was about to climb up it, until I saw a sign a few feet away saying not to climb the trees.
I needed to see if I lost him. Carefully, I looked around the tree. No one. I relaxed, until someone grabbed me. I struggled, kicked and screamed.
Suicide if you ever try to let go
I'm sad I know you
I'm sad I know you
That's all I heard before I was knocked unconscious.

A/N:
Oof. You haven't had a chapter since July 18th. Well that's been fixed!
Oh and the lyrics are in bold and stuff because my phone won't let me italicize words.