5

I got back from classes early. I took the long way this time, because I swore I'd never take that short cut again. I got to my apartment complex safely, grabbed my mail and walk upstairs. Coincidentally, all seven of my new neighbors were standing outside of their apartment. There was one guy who was slightly taller than the other six. Speaking of the other six, they all looked really annoyed with the guy in front. It seemed as if he lost his keys.
"Namjoon-hyung, did you lose the keys again?!" One of them asked. He looked really young, like he just turned 20.
"Hush, Jungkook, you're gonna make him lose his focus, and then we'll be out here forever!" Said a familiar voice. I saw Jimin hit the boy who I guessed was Jungkook.
"Hey, do you guys need any help?" I asked.
They all looked at me. I didn't really expect that. The guys looked super nervous, until Jimin spoke.
    "Oh, hi Charlotte!"
I immediately saw everyone relax.
    "Hello Jimin." I said.
    "Ah, so you must be Charlotte." The man at the door said. "I'm Namjoon, nice to meet you."
    "Hi." I said shyly. Namjoon was really handsome, and way taller than me.
    "If introductions are over, can we unlock the door?" someone interrupted. "I gotta pee."    Namjoon glared at a black haired man. He was almost taller than Jimin, and looked tired.
    "Yoongi." He said
    "Yeah?" Yoongi said.
    "Shut up."
  Yoongi rolled his eyes.
"Um, could we open the door now?" Jungkook asked.
"Oh! Right!" Namjoon said. He looked around for the keys, and eventually found them.
"Well, nice to meet you Charlotte." Namjoon said.
   "Same to you." I said, and walked to my apartment.

A/N

SORRY! 💕💕
I've been grounded for like the LONGEST time.

-L