13

>BangtanPOV<

    "Baekhyun."

    The group stared in shock. Baekhyun had been dead for 3 years. They should know, because they were the ones that were hired to kill him.
    At the time, Baekhyun was one of the biggest mob bosses. But his work was limited to drug and sex trafficking. Jackson, his younger brother, wanted to take over the business and stop kidnapping women. So, he hired Namjoon and his group to kill him. They were successful, or so they thought.
    "There's no way that's possible." Taehyung said.
"Yeah, didn't we kill him already?" Jungkook asked.
"Then where did this symbol come from, huh?" Yoongi asked.

No one had the answer to that.
H
"That's what I thought." He said. Then, something hit the older like a ton of bricks. He turned to the rest of the house. They were everywhere. The red face with a stitched mouth was drawn on the legs of chairs, on the tv, in the fridge and on the back of the front door.
"Holy shit!" Someone said. The group turned to see a frightened Ms. Kim at the front door. Their mouths dropped open in shock.
"Grandma!" Namjoon said.
"What?" She asked. "I'm just surprised to see Miss Charlotte's apartment this disorderly!"
"That's no reason to curse!" Namjoon said. He was very protective over his grandmother because of his line of work, and because she was getting old.
"What happened?" asked the elderly woman.
"Well..."

    There was a silence for a long time.

    "We think she got kidnapped."
    "WHAT!?"

>Charlotte POV<
    I didn't know how long it was before I stopped screaming, but I know it was long because my throat was sore. I took the time to listen to my surroundings. As I was listening I heard footsteps. I quickly pretended to be asleep. I heard the footsteps come closer.

    "That's not going to work, sweetheart."

    Why am I not surprised? I opened my eyes and tried to find my captor. I couldn't find him, mostly because there was only one light on, and it was above me.
"You seem very determined to find me." They said.
"Really? I was honestly looking for Mickey Mouse!" I said.
He chuckled. "You're sour humor isn't going to get you out of this one, Chae."

I froze how did he know my real name? I knew when I kept running away I should've stopped using American names that began with the letter C. I guess that I wanted someone who I trusted to catch on to the pattern and know it was me. Some luck that got me.
    "What do you want?" I asked into the darkness.

    "I want to play a game."

>BangtanPOV<

    Namjoon's grandma was in a panic. She was walking around the apartment, blaming herself because she didn't watch Charlotte.
    "Grandma, it wasn't your fault!" Namjoon said.
    "Yes it was!" She said. "If only I had grabbed that letter before she saw it..."
    "You WHAT?!"
    "Oh, I used to look trough Charlotte's mail," She said. "I kept seeing this threatening letter re-appear, so I took it so she wouldn't worry herself."
    Namjoon smacked his forehead.
    "Grandma!" He said. "If she couldn't respond to the letter, then the people who sent it would've come looking for her!"
    Ms. Kim went silent.

   And then burst into tears.

A/N: Oof. This is bad. And it took forever to update. My apologies...