16

(Just so you know, some chapters may be a little unsettling from now on. You've been warned. Also, thanks for 1.68k reads!)

{Chae}

"Punishment? What am I, a child?" I said.

    Smack.

    Baekhyun looked pissed. Sehun put me down.

    "Leave us." Said Baekhyun.

    Sehun left quickly. I was wary of being left alone with the man who had evidence of slight anger issues, but there was nothing I could do.

"You just don't like to follow rules, do you?" He asked.

I didn't reply. He grabbed my hair and forced me to look at him. He gave me those little slaps that are used to wake someone up from a nap.

"You don't like to answer questions either, which is annoying as fuck."

I glared. I regretted that because he just pulled my hair harder.

"Glare at me one more fucking time and I'll invert your rib cage." He snarled.

    I looked away. He started dragging me to a room. I wanted to kick at him, but I didn't want to get hurt.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

    "Strip." He said.

    Hesitantly, I began to remove my clothes. I went kind of slowly, and he didn't like that. He ripped of the remaining 3 articles of clothing I had left, leaving me naked.

    "Knees, now."

   I didn't want to do it. I tried to back away, but Baekhyun grabbed me and threw me on the ground. He unbuttoned his pants and pulled down his boxers. I backed up and curled up in the corner.

    "No! I won't do it!" I cried.

    "You will do as I say!" He yelled.

    He walked towards me and forced handcuffs on me. He also grabbed a gag and put it in my mouth. At this point, I was bawling my eyes out. He smacked me and flipped me over. He started touching me. I tried to squirm away but he grabbed me and spanked me.

    Suddenly, I felt 'him'. He was teasing my holes and rubbing me. I just wanted him to stop.

    "Not so smart mouthed now, are we princess?" Baekhyun Said slyly.

    I tried to speak, but all that came out was muffled sobs.

    "Prepare yourself, love."

{Bangtan}

    "Which warehouse is it?" Asked Namjoon.

    "I'm getting something from the one on 17 38W." Said Jungkook.

    "Let's go."

    So they left. Armed to the teeth with guns and knives, they left in the van. Surprisingly, Grandma Kim wanted to tag along too.

    "Grandma, you'll get hurt! Or worse!" Namjoon said.

    "I can handle a shotgun, I used to be a nurse in the military. I learned some things there." Grandma Kim explained.

     Her grandson sighed. He wanted to keep his only living blood relative alive. He had Chae, but as of now, he didn't even know if she was still alive.

    "You can come, but you've gotta stay in the van, okay?" Said Namjoon.

    She waived him off. He smiled. They drove down darkened Seoul streets until they got to the warehouse. They snuck out of their van, silently and dressed in all black.

    On Namjoon's signal, the group of seven bust through a door on the side of the building. They expected to hear gunshots, but to their dismay, the warehouse was empty.

A/N:

Hi~ I'm going to the BTS concert on the 12th! I'm so excited!