When You Disobey Law

Roronoa Zoro

Burning Lands, Punk Hazard

The dragon was now roasted by its own fire on the burning pavements of Punk Hazard. Luffy happily gobbed up on all the meat he could lay his hands on, while Robin, Usopp and I ate in peace...well, sort of. Luffy keeps trying to grab my piece even though he already has too much on his mouth. If he wasn't a rubberman, he wouldn't be able to gobble up all of that.

"So you just crashed into it and now it's stuck to you?" Usopp asked Luffy, pointing to the extra pair of legs that was now lodged on his back.

"Yup! Oh~! This dragon meat is so delicious!" Luffy said through a mouthful." What do you call someone like this, Usopp?" he asked, indicating to himself.

Usopp's eyebrows twitched."Huh?...Um...I think it's called...a centaur, maybe?"

Luffy jumped, laughing. "A centaur eh? How funny!"

"First he was stuck to the dragon's body. Now he's stuck in Luffy's? What's wrong with him?" Usopp asked, indicating to the pair of legs that were now attached to Luffy's back.

"Shishishi! How do you like it?" the legs were squirming behind Luffy, trying to peel itself away.

"Damn! I'm stuck in something again, bu! Let me go, bu!" the pair of legs said. It was weird, talking to a pair of legs and having it stuck behind Luffy who was laughing like an idiot.

"That's vulgar, Luffy" Robin chimed, frowning on our captain's antics.

Usopp and Luffy bantered something about centaurs, which I simply tuned out. Knowing those two, it's probably something stupid.

I climbed up a nearby stairs, getting into higher ground while ripping some of the dragon meat and chewing it. Some sake would go along well with this dragon meat. 

My eyes widened in shock as I took in the white scenery in front of me. So that's why the distress call said it was cold.

"Hey guys! Come and take a look at this!" I called.

"Is it the samurai and someone who got caught?" Luffy asked, running to my side.

I shook my head. "Look"

All eyes followed to where I was pointing, landing on the stretch of land across a lake.

"W-What?! Snowcapped mountains?!" Usopp's eyes bulged out of its sockets. He inspected it closer, using his binoculars "No, is that a mountain made of ice? There's a big lake, and across it are mountains made of ice? But on this side, there's an active volcano and it's burning hot. What kind of island is this?!"

"So one of the mysteries is solved" Robin said. "The distress call said it was cold"

"I see" Usopp said. Luffy muttered something about eating snowcones, drooling at his own imagination.

"Oh? So it's gonna be cold this time" Robin said.

"If there are animals, we could make coats from pelts." I suggested

Luffy ran off immediately towards the lake. Did he forget that he can't swim? I immediately followed, Robin on my trail, while Usopp complained. Tch. I thought he already manned up in the past two years. We left Usopp there, knowing that he will follow anyway. He continued to bicker against himself. Something about freezing to death. Tch.

We were a good distance away when I heard Usopp screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Huh?"