Centaurs

Roronoa Zoro

Burning Lands, Punk Hazard

"So all of your friends have cool hind legs like that? I wanna see them!" Luffy asked the strange man with four legs. Great, now there are two of them with four legs. Am I drunk? No, a swordsman doesn't let alcohol take over.

"Yeah! I'm sure they'll be surprised to see your legs! Come see them!" the stranger with the panther legs invited.

"All right, Hyoutaurus!" Luffy said. He already made up a name for that guy? "Let's race to that burning tower to cement our friendship!" he pointed to a tall burning tower some meters away from where he was standing.

Immediately, both of them stood in position. "Ready, go!" Luffy announced, gleefully laughing as he raced with the big buff man he just met.

"They totally go together!" Zoro complained, thought the others weren't paying attention to him.

How the hell did we end up with that guy in the first place?! Oh, right. One word explanation: Luffy.

"What?! Why can't you find Luffy and the others?! Are you all by yourself?!" Zoro heard Usopp yell over the Baby Den Den Mushi. His head perked up, trying to listen to their conversation. "When you woke up, you were surrounded by snow and ice?"

"Yohohoho! That's right!" Brook's voice sounded from the transponder snail. He lost sight of the rest of the crew, and he's still laughing? sigh. "I was surprised as a bone in thunder! Yohohoho! Oh? No, no, like a thunder in a duck? Oh, no, like a duck in a bone? Well, who cares? Yohohoho!"

An annoyed irk mark appeared on the swordsman's forehead. He's even trying to make jokes.

"Those people who tried to steal things from Sunny-go...who are they?" Usopp asked.

"Well, I have no idea at all. They were pointing guns at me at first, but then they started firing so I had no choice but to cut them up. I cut them up before I remembered to ask them who they were. So, well, that's how it went. They all had a gas mask kind of thing on them." Brook answered.

"Gas mask? Then maybe they released some kind of gas that knocked you out. And they probably moved Sunny around the other side of the island." Robin deduced.

Zoro stared at his captain, keeping track of him in case he gets lost or be in trouble again.

"I wonder where Nami-san and the others went," Brook said.

"If there wasn't a note, then maybe they were abducted" Robin suggested.

"Oh yeah! Maybe they thought you were dead, Brook. Well, 'cause you're a skeleton, so..." Usopp deduced.

"Oh, I see. So that's why they didn't take me. I guess I was lucky." Brook replied.

"They think they left no one in the ship. Do you see any building or person?" Robin asked.

"Wow, Robin-san, you sound like you can see so for yourself. In fact...there is. And it's quite an impressive building. It doesn't look like a restaurant, though," Brook replied.

"Brook, we'll head there. So can you wait for us?" Robin instructed.

"Roger! Oh, and Robin-san? Can I see your panties-"

clank!

Robin slammed the receiver down, knowing that some other nonesense was about to spurt out of the skeleton man's mouth.

"Are we facing allies of the government?" Zoro asked, walking towards the group.

"I don't know. But from what we've seen so far, it's better if they're human. A fire-breathing dragon, the bottom half of a man, a birdwoman, and a centaur who just became Luffy's friend..." Usopp enumerated. He turned around, only to see their captain being chased around with a club by the centaur who was supposed to be Luffy's friend.