Disobedience

Tenshi

Building B, Punk Hazard Lab

Kill Trafalgar Law.

That was his order. And I will not obey.

My eyes widened in shock for a second. This creepy bastard who claims to be someone from my past is now ordering me to kill Trafalgar Law. I thought nothing would be more excruciating than having someone tell you about your supposed past (which does ring some bells in my mind) while being tortured for a pint of blood to be donated to an unknown weirdo pet. I was wrong. Having all those all at once plus worrying about the sanity of this man, who is supposedly Law's ally, ordering me to kill the surgeon of death is giving me more headache than I could imagine. Plus there's some stuff about me going berserk.

It sounds unbelievable, all those stuff he said about me being his lab rat that turned into a crazy killing machine then have all my memories about it deleted, I know. But constantly talking to Vegapunk made me believe that anything can happen in the field of science.

"Why do you want him dead?" I asked. I knew there are a lot of people who wants his handsome head, especially the marines, but as to why this clown in front of me wants him dead eludes me.

He smirked and turned around, scribbling some notes into a journal I noticed had 'Project TENSHI' engraved at the front. Weird. Why does he have my file?

"Shirororo. Ah, I bet you're wondering why I want an ally dead. See, I'm not that stupid, deary. I know that sooner or later that smug imbecile will come stabbing me in the back, just like the way he did to my boss when he was pampered like a prince."

So this clownfreak was Law's colleague once? Wow. There is still much to learn about that mysterious dude. Wait, what am I thinking? That isn't priority right now.

"And you really think I'm going to obediently follow your orders?" I said defiantly, holding back a whimper as another shot of pain burst forth from my insides, twisting my muscles into a knot. When I get out of here, I'm going to stab this guy to death with the journal he's holding.

"Shirororo! Oh but my dear, you will. The serum I had injected you was only a prerequisite of the next dose of medicine." He turned, facing me. The smile plastered on his face was taunting me to rearrange it with my fist. He's lucky I'm chained up at the moment.

I eyed him suspiciously. "What do you mean?" There's another one? Great. Just what I need.

I guess I'll just do my best not to get the second drug.

"Shirororo! The one that I injected you had brought you pain which will soon give you hallucinations...very much sooner or later. You won't be able to think straight from that pretty little pink head of yours, which means the first stage is complete. After that, I will inject you with this little drug I made, then poof! You will be under my total control."

Oh believe me, lab freak, your stench makes a person go mad. Literally.

I snarled. "I didn't escape Impel Down to be a lab rat again. Let me go, you sick bastard!"

"Shirororo! Like I would do that," he laughed, turning away to leave me alone in this dark hall of torment.

When he was out of earshot, I tugged at the wooden chains that bound me. I'm not just going to hang around and wait for him to finish with me. I heard a 'click' sound as I rattled on the chains, pushing my own weight on my wrists. By now, I was getting more tolerant of the pain inside me. I was more aware of the fact that one wrong movement and I'll break both of my wrists, cutting me from my chance of escape.