Not alone in an island

Trafalgar Law

Main Entrance, Punk Hazard Laboratory

"Whitechase-ya, what brings you to my vacation house?"

The other marines stared at the dark doctor, dumbfounded.

"He used to be a rookie with a 440 million belli bounty, and now he's one of them..."Hawk-eyes" Mihawk, Pirate Empress Boa Hancock, and Donquixote Doflamingo. Pirates backed by the World Government - the Seven Warlords." Tashigi muttered under her breath. She hated them. Even if they were allies with the government, they were still pirates.

"Why is someone of your caliber here?" Smoker's deep voice asked. "No one, not even pirates or Government allies is allowed on this island, Law!"

Law chuckled, calmy meeting the Vice Admiral's glare. "That means you people aren't allowed either" he smirked.

"Trafalgar, I know you are a Shichibukai, but we need you to step aside. Move out of the way!" Tashigi glared at the mysterious man. "We know somebody else is in this island" Asides from the Strawhats, we know that she is on this island right now...if Smoker-san's predictions were correct, she thought.

Law's eyebrows furrowed. Shit. They know she's here, he thought.

Roronoa Zoro

Punk Hazard Lake

A sound of a cannon whistling towards us made its way to my ears. Reflexedy, I jumped, rocking the boat in the process, and sliced up the cannon ball mid air. Our vision was covered in black smoke, but we were a safe distance from the sliced up cannon ball's explosion. The smoke cleared seconds later, thanks to the strong winds on the lake.

Tch. "They're so dull"

"Good job, Zoro-kun! I have to compliment you!" Usopp exclaimed, talking as usual as if I was acting as he ordered.

"Oooiii!!! I got a Leg-maro, too!" Luffy yelled in greeting to the obviously hostile centaurs.

"Idiot." I muttered. How can he be that dense?

I heard mutters of "he cut the cannon ball in half!" and "damn samurai!" from the group of odd-looking centaurs. They think I'm the samurai?

"Don't hesitate! Fire!" the largest guy in the group, with big brown bushy braided beard commanded. Tch. So he's the leader eh?

Six more cannon balls came whistling in our way.

"We can't clear it all!" Usopp panicked, crushing his own head in his hands.

"They look like they're dumb, so..." Robin said.

"We should be friends!" Luffy declared. "Gomu gomu no...Leg-maro Balloon!"

Luffy puffed himself up into a large balloon. Seriously, did he think that those additional legs he calls 'leg-maro' would puff up, too?

"He's doing something again, bu!" the pair of legs said. So it's talking again, huh?

"Leg-maro has nothing to do with what you're doing!" Usopp exclaimed, voicing my thoughts.

"What?! He repelled them all! What's wrong with his body?!" a startled cry coming from the centaurs.

The brown bearded man...or centaur, for his matter...commanded something to his people. I heard the click of metal as they repositioned their weapons, aiming for another spot this time.