The Great Confusion

Roronoa Zoro

Back door, Punk Hazard Laboratory 

"OOOIIII!!!!!" Luffy yelled excitedly at the sight of our nakama...with kids?

Why are Chopper and the others towing a bunch of kids around? There are even giant children! What the fuck is going on here? 

"Are you all okay?" Brook asked.

I saw Sanji flailing his arms about, waving towards us excitedly. Baka.

"Luffy! Zoro! Usopp! Robin! Brook! I'm glad to see you!" swirly brows called. What, no name calling? ero-cook? Is it the end of the world? 

"Why is the jackass cook jumping around?" I asked, thoroughly confused. "He went nuts from the cold?"

"Oi. Those look like giant children to me," Usopp said, staring at the two particularly large kids.

I saw Nami slowly open up her coat and drooled at the sight of her own breasts. What the...?!

Apparently, Frankly also noticed this. But suddenly he was screaming bloody murder at Nami. Wait, Franky? Yelling at Nami? SOMEONE yellling at Nami? That woman would fine you a million bellies just by raising your voice at her! 

"Huh! Hey, what are you doing?! Don't do it, Franky!" Luffy yelled frantically, eyes practically bulging out of its sockets as Franky raised his huge metal fist above Nami. Seriously, what the hell is up with these guys today?

Bonk! 

Trafalgar Law

Punk Hazard Laboratory

Law's footsteps echoed along the dark hallway as he walked towards Ceasar's laboratory, eyes glazed as he was lost in thought.

Ceasar would no doubt kill Smoker if I give him this heart. I need Smoker to dispose of the Strawhats when I am done with them. I can't come in empty handed. Monet, for sure, had eyes on the surveillance Den Den Mushi at the main entrance. She knows I've literally got Smoker's heart. Should I do this? 

Law paused in front of the thick steel doors, weighing his choices. With a sigh, he plunged his hand into his pocket, procuring a steadily beating heart encased in a bluish box-shaped matter. Guess I have no choice.

The door slowly opened with a loud creak as he finished punching in Ceasar's password. 

"What the hell have you done, Law?" Ceasar complained, tranforming himself from his gas-like form into his human body.

Law strode in, trying hard to supress his anger at the sight of Ann laying limply on Ceasar's examination table.

"I should be the one complaining here."

Roronoa Zoro

The Strawhat Temporary Encampment, Old Punk Hazard Lab

"We're here! Finally!" Usopp said, heaving a sigh of relief as he sat on the corner.

"This building has a similar style as the other one," Chopper noted.

"But it's crumbling. It looks like there was a huge explosion here or something," Robin remarked, gesturing to the rubble around us.

"Well, as long as it shelters us from the blizzard, it's fine," Chopper said, standing up to walk into the middle of the group. "Now, where should we start?"