"Thank You For Finding Me"

*Edward's P.O.V*

We were so exhausted after what happened at the airport yesterday. Unfortunately, we missed our flight because Maymay and I overslept at the airport lounge, so we had to rebook our flight this morning. We have arrived at the venue of our show. The organizers and marshalls are currently briefing us about the schedule and other information. After the briefing, Maymay had her make-up done while Kuya Diego and I chatted for a bit.

"Ward, I guess you should take a nap. Mamaya pa naman magstart. Si Maymay ayun natutulog na ata." Kuya Diego pointed Maymay who is now taking a nap. I nodded and patted Kuya Diego's back before sitting beside Maymay.

"Matulog ka muna, Edward." My mom said. I used my arms as a pillow and propped it on the table and looked at Maymay's direction. She's now peacefully sleeping.

*This girl* I smiled before I went to dreamland.

We're about to perform our next song, I'll Find You. I turned my back and went to the corner of the stage to prepare myself for my rap part, removed my cap and put on my hoodie. I heard cheers from the fans and Maymay started singing as I walk to her. As soon as I started my rap part, the crowd went wild, it's overwhelming and at the same time, it's making me more nervous. I looked at her eyes and knew that she has an idea that I'm getting nervous. When the bridge part came, as she sings those lines, memories started rushing inside my head, our memories inside PBB, our first live performance on ASAP, our winning night, the go-see, the announcement of our first movie, Star Magic Ball, our magazine cover shoot, her concert, and of course our private time in Germany and Paris.

She gently put her hand on my cheek and brushed it. I leaned my head to plant kiss on her hand as I close my eyes.

*I'm so lucky and blessed to have this girl in my life* I thought. I opened my eyes and saw her staring at me with those mesmerizing eyes of her. She then wrapped her other arm around my neck as I pulled her closer. I closed my eyes again as our foreheads touched. I can feel my heart beating faster, trying my best to not pull and kiss her, coz if that happened, it will be a huge commotion.

"Just hold on and I'll find you."

"Thank you for finding me." I said out loud and pulled her into a hug. I knew she was caught off guard, but I can't help. I can't help to proudly tell the world how thankful I am to have met her and to have her in my life.

-----------------------------

We're currently in our respective hotel rooms. Dad and Mom are sharing a room, then Kuya Nik and I, and Maymay got her own room. My mom was supposed to accompany her but she declined since she said Dad and Mom should spend time together.

"Alam mo puntahan mo na siya." Kuya Nik said. "Kanina ka pa tulala. Alam ko naman gusto mo siya puntahan." He continued.

"Baka tulog na siya kuya." I said.

"Hindi pa. Ito oh naglike pa siya ng post sa Star Magic. Puntahan mo na" Kuya Nik suggested.

"Okay, kuya. I'll bring the keycard na lang just in case you're sleeping already pagbalik ko." Told him and he just nodded, but before I left my room. I saw a lilac flower from one of the bouquet given by the fans to her, some of her things are in our room since Kuya Nik was the one who brought it. So I picked the lilac flower before going into her room.

"Ohhh. Edward. Di ka pa tulog?" She asked as she opened the door and motioned me to get in.

"Can't sleep eh. For you pala." I handed her the lilac flower as she looked at me with her confused face.

"Para saan to?" She asked. I smiled and turned her around so her back is facing me now and I wrapped my arms around her pulling her into a back hug.

"Wala lang. Pinapakilig lang kita. Ilang days din tayo di magkikita. I'm gonna miss you." Told her as I planted a kiss on her shoulder.

"Grabe ka. Ilanga raw lang yun uy." She reached for my forehead and flicked it.

"Ouch. You're not gonna miss me?" I pouted. She removed my arms around her and faced me.

"Hmph. Di mo ko mamimiss??" I asked her again with my sulking face. She then pinched my cheeks so hard.

"Ang cuuuuteee mo talaga. Oo na! Mamimiss din naman kita. Kailangan din natin 'to. Tsaka dati naman ha. Two weeks nga yung nagkahiwalay tayo eh." She said.

"That was before May. Noon yun. Iba na ngayon kasi you're mine now eh." I told her and she puffed her cheeks. I know she's getting kilig na naman.

"Matulog ka na Edward. Masyado ka na makire. Balik ka na sa room mo." She tried to shoo me away.

"Dito na lang kaya ako?" I said and she smacked my head lightly.

"Baliw ka ba? Gusto mong mapagalitan tayo?" She said and I laughed as I rubbed my head.

"Joke lang naman. Pero soon, pwede na yan." And now she's blushing.

"Isa pa Edward John! Makakatikim ka talaga." She warned. Well, she's just so cute whenever she's getting angry like this, I mean getting angry because of my kakirehan.

"Goodnight na my princess. Matulog ka na ha. No more Instagram or twitter." I said as I kissed her on her forehead.

"Goodnight din. Matulog ka na din." She gave me a tight hug before I left her room.

Next day...

We're now getting ready to roam around the city just for a while before our flight back to the Philippines. Just sad that we won't get a chance to go to Disneyland because of time constraints. Well, there's always a next time though. Before we left the hotel room, I was the one who wake Maymay and also I gave her three pink roses as a surprise.

"Ang dami mong pakulo ha." She said.

"Sabi ko nga sa'yo, I'm gonna miss you kasi." I replied as we are currently strolling around the mall. I grabbed her hand to hold it as we walk.

"Huyy may makakita." She said.

"I don't care. Pagbigyan mo na ako." I plead. She then sighed and I knew I won this time.

"May, I'm serious about what I said yesterday. Thank you. Thank you for finding me." I told her. She just smiled at me lovingly.

"I love you." I pulled her closer this time as I wrapped my left arm around her.

"I love you too. Mamimiss kita." She replied. A smile casted on my face as she said those words.

*I'm gonna miss you too but...sabi mo nga marami akong pakulo. Just wait my love* I can't help but to smile because of the thought of it.