Secrets

Olivia grabbed your tiny hand, letting you walked on your own. You watched your surroundings, amazed by everything that was around you. All the people watched you as if you were a freak or a monster but you were nothing more than a child. A lot of people were whispering about Sombra's and you. Sombra was used to this, you on the other hand just didn't care. It's not like you were hearing what they were saying. Your sight caught a shiny door and you walked toward it but Olivia stopped you with a shook of her head and a gentle grip on your shoulder. You gave her a glance with your brows furrowed. "Not here conejito, it's a special place where only a few people can enter. Okay?" Olivia informed you, but now you were even more eager to enter the room. 

Since you considered Olivia as your sister, you decided to listen to her. You slightly nodded and you opened your arms. Olivia smiled and she took you in her arms. You hid your head in Olivia's neck crook and your arms were wrapped around her neck. Olivia silently hummed so you were the only one that could hear her. She walked through the base to go in her room again but a recruit stopped her. "Excuse me Sombra, we need your help in the briefing room." He informed Sombra before leaving her at a fast pace. Sombra sighed as she gave you a small grin. "I'll let you in my room, WidowMaker is here normally. She doesn't have any mission, I'll be back quickly." You gave her a slight nod. 

She placed you on the ground in front her room. You opened the door and you gave her a wave before entering the room. Amélie was indeed here, reading a French book. She raised her head from her book when you closed the door and she raised her brows. She closed her book for a minute, glancing at you with a surprised expression. You awkwardly stared at her before walking closer to her. She brought a chair next to her for you. You whispered a little thank and you sat on the chair, glancing at her book. You were confused at the words in the book. "I-is this English? Le- Leuh rue?" You tried to pronounce the first sentence you saw but by the chuckle of Amélie, it seemed you didn't really succeed. It wasn't a sentence, it was just the two first words you saw. "No, it isn't. It's my native language, French." She replied with an amused face. 

Your eyes widened and you stared at Amélie. She glanced back at you. "C-Can you teach me, French? I always wanted to learn more languages and French always interested me." You confessed to Amélie with a shy smile. Amélie's expression softened and she gave you a slight nod. "Of course (Y/n), it'll be my pleasure." She told you before starting to read you some pages for you to learn the right pronunciation of some words.

Little time skip

Sombra groaned immediately after she left the briefing room. She ran a hand through her hair and she sighed in frustration. She went to her shared room with a pretty frustrated face. She opened the door and she thought about slam it to release her irritation but when she noticed you sleeping on Amélie's lap, she definitely not slammed the damn door. She gently closed it, a big grin on her face now. Amélie slowly raised her head, glancing at Olivia. "What the reunion was talking about?" Amélie softly asked Olivia, closing her book.

Olivia furrowed her brows, how did she know that she went to a reunion? Well, she hadn't the strength to think about this. She plopped down on the bed, letting a sigh of relief. "Usual stuff, Overwatch and our other threats, Deadlock gang, Los Muertos... You know the routine amiga."  She replied to Amélie's question before closing her eyes. There was also something else that bothered her, she was going on a mission in the next few weeks that are coming. So that means everyone she trusts are also going on the mission. That involves leaving you alone and she didn't want that. But she couldn't bring you on the mission as well, it was going to be a difficult choice and she was still thinking about it. 

Amélie noticed her friend's distress. "Why do you seem so worried then?" Olivia lied on her left side, staring at Amélie. "In few weeks, we're going on a mission." She started softly. "That's not unusual mon amie." Amélie remarked and Olivia rolled her eyes. "Of course it's not, but (Y/n) is here. And I don't want to let them alone, I can't." She admitted to Amélie. Amélie gave her a nod, understanding what she meant. Trusting Talon agents would be very dumb of Olivia, and since she wasn't an idiot she needed to find another solution.

Amélie took you in her arms and she placed you next to Olivia. "Don't think about it too much, appreciate what you have now. Until it's gone." Amélie told to her, walking to her own bed. Olivia watched her for a moment before she understood what she wanted to mean. She missed her husband, she never mentioned it before. Olivia looked at you with a smile on her lips. "You're doing so much already" She whispered to you as if you could hear her but you were in a deep sleep already. 

A/n: The chapters will become shorter but you should have update more often if everything is alright

-Astarlow