Saving

Missions were becoming more recurrent. Olivia started to hate them. They were not funny and it barely left her with enough time to spend with you. Even if she wished she could witness it in its full glory, you were growing up. She couldn't stop it, neither could she slow it down. She sighed as she rubbed her eyes.

"I am really becoming a mother, urgh. Where did all of my fun go?" She grumbled under her breath, heading to yet another mission. Though she noticed a shadow behind. She smirked as she turned invisible and went behind the said shadow. She placed a hand on your shoulder as she reappeared.

"Not fast nor stealthy enough niño/niña." She stated as a matter of fact. You sighed, looking up at her. You were growing, true, but you weren't taller than her yet.

"I know, I know. One day I'll be though." She ruffled your hair. She would love to see that one day. If she lived enough to do so. She was the greatest hacker in the world after all. So the goal you were pursuing truly was distant. But she believed in you.

"Until then, you still have to listen to my tips. You make way too much noise with your shoes." You laughed at that. You were ready to retort.

"That's not fair! You don't make noise because you don't even have shoes!" Her eyes widened at your comeback.

"I do, look at them!" She pointed at her feet. You shook your head, laughing.

"That definitely doesn't count as shoes! I think I'm the only who has decent clothes and mostly, shoes. In the whole base!" Maybe you had a point there. But she was going to respond.

"Touché, but at least, I still succeed being sneaky when I want too." She smirked as you crossed your arms over your chest.

"That's-"

"Sombra... There you are, we're supposed to be in the dropship already," Gabriel grumbled under his breath, approaching her. He noticed you but didn't say anything. You waved at him, smiling at him.

"Hey, abuelito! Be careful on the mission, alright?" He chuckled as he walked past you, but not without messing your hair. You groaned as you had already done your hair once when Olivia messed them.

"What do you guys have with messing my hair up?" You pouted when they only smirked.

"I'll be, now I wonder if Sombra will be." He glared at her. She had a tendency to do whatever she wanted. She shrugged as an answer.

"That depends on who will be there. Might visit some friends during the mission."

"Sombraaa..." He grabbed her arm and dragged her to the dropship. You kept waving at them until you couldn't see them anymore. Sombra did the same.

The objective of the mission was simple: transport a bomb from point A to B. Sombra didn't like those mission, too much artifice for a little efficiency. Too many kills for so little results. This kind of mission was why her childhood wasn't something she remembered fondly. But she wasn't interested in it. She was here for information, interaction, something that could catch her attention. She left the payload, wandering around the city. It was strange though, she still hadn't seen any citizens. In such a big city, that was strange. Something was up.

"Hey Gabe, I think Overwatch is here." She warned him through the comms. He wished to tell her to stop calling him using his real name, but what she gave was more interesting. For once.

"Are you sure?" She activated her camouflage, touching her chin. She bet it but it was interesting to make sure of it. Especially if Overwatch was here.

"I'll check it out." She ran through the streets of the city. It was truly empty. Devoid of any life. Then she recognized a particular group. She backed down, to avoid getting heard by her enemies. She believed she was quiet though. As seen in her earlier discussion with you.