Rescue team

Olivia explained her plan she prepared as quickly as possible, of course, there were mistakes in it but it was just to get you back. It didn't need to be perfect, it just had to be discreet. And hers was quite good. She decided to test her luck and stealth. The plan was pretty simple, she was going in the Overwatch base with her old cloak, which was just a light purple tissue shaped into a cloak and her mask in the form of her hacked logo. She could hack into the base to know your position but that would give up to the enemy they were planning something and she couldn't let that happen. 

"Then why did you call us?" Gabriel demanded with a low growl as he crossed his arms. If she wished to go alone, she didn't need the authorization of someone. She already did whatever she wanted so it wouldn't be unusual for Gabriel. Olivia rolled her eyes but she smirked.

"You're gonna be the backup, of course!" Amélie just shook her head with a sigh. Olivia was looking at them with a bright smirk, she knew they wouldn't say no. After those years spent together on the same missions, they were getting used to this.

"I guess you prepared the ship," Amélie got up from her seat, glancing at Olivia who only responded with a nod then she disappeared, using her translocator to grab her cloak and mask. Amélie and Gabriel went to the armoury to grab their weapons. Then, they would meet Sombra in the dropship. They hoped this plan would work.

Time Skip

You ran away from the old man, he had a name, sure, but since he kept calling you child, you kept naming him old man. You didn't have any reasons to remember his if he didn't do it for you. You climbed the ladder at a frightening pace. Hana was recording all of this, showing this to her viewers. It surely was quite an amazing sight. Lena and Lucio we're following her, loving the fact how you were driving Jack's mad so quickly.

"Get back here immediately!" Jack shouted at you but almost all the base heard it. With your tiny hands you went as quickly as possible. You threw him things to keep him busy. It could be the smallest objects like a pencil or as large as empty box. You kept running, not wanting him to get you. He always managed to make you cry. And you didn't like to cry in front of foreigner.

You reached a corner but someone grabbed you. You stayed silent as you looked up. It was Brigitte, honestly you called her baguette because Amélie said this word one day and you remembered it easier than Brigitte. She placed you on her shoulders and she ran as well.

"Running away from Jack again?" She demanded, saluting some agents when she saw them. You just gripped her tighter, she understood so she stayed silent. Jack was at the corner, there was at least 70 meter separating yourself from Jack.

"Agent Brigitte! Give me the child now!" Brigitte turned her head around, she chuckled slightly as her pace fastened. Jack groaned loudly, shaking his head.

"Those kids will never understand," Jack did the same as Brigitte, he got faster to get you. A drop of sweat rolled down from Brigitte's forehead. Jack was almost there, Brigitte knew she couldn't run so fast. But to her surprise, the lights went off. She was at an intersection. She had the choice to go on the left or right and Jack wouldn't know. Trusting her instinct, she went on the left.

A few seconds later, Jack arrived at the intersection, almost crashing himself against the wall. His eyes started to get use to the dark, he saw two paths. Right or left? Right, that's where he went when he saw a shadow running away from him.

"Athena, what's happening? Why is there no more electricity?" Jack used his comms to contact Athena but it was no use... There was no answer. The entire base had to wait a few minutes until the light switched on. Most of people let a sigh of relief, not Lena.