Spending time with the Overwatch team

Brigitte entered the armoury to get off of her armour and all the time you stayed near her, observing anxiously around you. You hid under the small brownish tissue she had on her right side, feeling a bit more reassured. You immediately squealed when you felt the tissue getting away. You tried to catch it but Brigitte had already placed her armour at its place and it was out of reach to you. Brigitte lowered her eyes to give you a small apologized look with her hand behind her head.

"Sorry, but I can't keep it around everywhere," you glanced around you before nodding. You clung onto Brigitte's cargo now that the tissue disappeared, too high for you to reach. Brigitte kneeled down at your level, watching you carefully. You quickly released your grip from her cargo and you lowered your head, a bit intimated by her.

"Would you like me to take you on my shoulder? I want to lead you to the cafeteria to grab something to eat. And I kind of fear to lose you so, what do you say?" She demanded with a kind voice, you thought about it and why not? You gave her a small nod and you immediately felt the sensation of your feet not touching the ground anymore. Brigitte stood up while putting you on her shoulders. You instantly felt way taller than usual and it amused you a bit. Brigitte made sure you wouldn't fall of her then she proceeded to move to the cafeteria.

Once arrived in the cafeteria, you felt a lot of stares on you and unlike in your house with Olivia, this time, it disturbed you. You put your hands in front your eyes to hide you like it would protect you from the outside world. Brigitte sensed the change, she grabbed an apple and she left without letting people ask her why there occurred a child to be in the Overwatch base.

She walked to the living room, she knew there would only be a few people. At least, she hoped so. She also commenced thinking about whether Talon had really made some experience on you. She scratched the back of her head, not thinking about it anymore when she reached the living room. She poked you on the shoulder and you refused to move away your hands.

"Don't worry, no one is watching you now," she murmured, opening the door and seeing her friend Hana playing some video games, not so surprising. You moved away your hands just a bit when you had the confirmation there was no one, but one new person, you completely put them away.

Hana paused her game when she saw Brigitte with a child on her shoulder. She raised her brow, and her stream didn't stop asking where her glance looked at.

"One of your sibling Brigitte?" She demanded even if she saw no resemblance with Brigitte. Brigitte chuckled, putting you down and offering you the apple she grabbed. You gladly accepted it, sitting on a chair behind the new person, swinging your legs while enjoying your apple.

"No, it's a kid we found in a Talon base while searching for information. Reinhardt noticed them so we took them with us but I wonder if Talon didn't protect them from something..." She trailed off, giving you a small glance. Hana didn't know if she had to laugh or really think about this.

"What makes you think that?" Hana demanded while ending her streaming for the moment. Brigitte shrugged while examing you. You finished your apple, yawning since you were quite tired. You tried your best to not fall asleep because you literally knew no one here and Olivia told you to not trust strangers with weapons. Ignoring the fact that the first time you Olivia, you were surrounded by people with guns.

"I dunno... I always thought Talon were bad guys but I'm pretty sure there are kind people in them and they don't appear to have suffered any experiences," She explained while sitting on the couch. Hana had to give her a point there, you seem like a normal kid. Just hanging out with Talon. It still wasn't enough for her to accept it.

Fareeha entered the room after seeing Brigitte in the cafeteria among a child on her shoulder. As soon as she arrived into the living room, you were wide awake. Although Olivia didn't happen to be here, you had a little thing for Brigitte since she occurred to be the first person you met through your "kidnapping" and she was sweet. You rushed behind her legs, gripping her pants tightly. Brigitte appeared shocked to have you at her side so promptly.