Story time

Once Olivia finally escaped Gabriel's wrath she went to check up on you. She heard you were going better and she had nothing better to do. She also didn't feel like hacking the world right now. She entered the living room reserved for her team. You stopped what you were doing and got up. In a blink, you were already hugging Olivia.

"Seems to me you recovered well!" You responded with a grin. The sun was already high in the sky.

"Hey, what do you think about going outside? Being stuck inside for days must have been a pain in the a- uhm neck, pain in the neck." She rectified herself before she got to swear. But it was just a little swear, she had said bigger things before so would it be a problem? She went with a yes since it concerned you. Your eyes widened in excitement then you ran all over the room. Once that was done you jumped on Olivia and hugged her.

"I would love to! I'm filled with energy and it's been boring, especially without you." Olivia made an affectionate pout then held out her hands to you.

"Let's go then." You grabbed her hands. She teleported herself out of the base and you frowned as you didn't recognize the streets. Your grip tightened and Olivia's sensed your distress.

"Welcome to my hometown (Y/n)!" Your gaze was fixed on Olivia. You were immediately relieved after her declaration.

"This is the town where you grew up?" She nodded with a big grin. She definitely saw stars in your eyes from how much shiny they were now. You let go of her hand and began to wander off. It made you feel special to visit Olivia's hometown. You ran around the park playing with other kids that were here, Olivia watching you from afar. She almost forgot how much energy you had. She attempted to play with you the first few hours but she noticed she would be drained of all of her energy. She preferred teaching you some hacking or telling random stories.

She stopped thinking as she realized something. Am I acting like a mother?? You always referred to her as your sister, but her behaviour slowly drifted to a motherly relation with you. She groaned as she rubbed her eyes. She couldn't ask the opinions of the others, because they were going to tease her. So the option that remained was asking directly to you. But it appeared to be even harder. She placed this idea in the back of her head as you came back, the other kids leaving. You ran around while Olivia stayed at the main place while watching you getting excited over piñatas. You pointed at it.

"What's this?"

"That's a piñata, we fill it with candies most of the time. We give the ones who are going to hit a stick and then you have to destroy it. Maybe one day I'll give you one. If you surpass me in hacking." You pouted immediately, knowing you couldn't be better than hermana Olivia.

"How did you become so good at hacking? It's going to take me decades to even get near your level..."

"You want to know my story? Well, all started with a little girl, dreaming to hack the planet. When she was little, unfortunately, her goals were crushed as an army of tin cans destroyed her country. Then some organization attempted to help her country to battle those tin cans. Unfortunately, once they did, they left the country in its state which was horrible. She was one of the thousands of orphans. But while growing up, she understood knowledge was power. And so, she sharpened her skills. One thing leading to another, she became a famous hacker. She joined countless organisations and gangs, but she decided to settle down in an organisation called Talon. She made some friends and, during her journey, she even found a child." Your eyes held stars in them. You were engrossed in Olivia's story. You had a tiny feeling of disappointment it was so short though. You walked around then sat in her lap.

Talon though made you thought. You heard this name from your parents' mouth. And each time you asked them what it was, they never answered. They always countered up with something else. You mulled over this name while Olivia smirked as she remembered her early encounter.