💗Be My Valentine💗

(B/N=Biases name)
(Y/N=Your name)

It is valentine's day and I have someone I like that I want to confess to.
How did that come to be?
Well...

~Flashback~

We lived in (Insert the place where you lived),but had to move to Korea a month ago because of my parents work.

Once we got settled in,I decided to look for a job.

I managed to land an interview but I hopefully wouldn't lose it as an option because I was running late and if things were not bad enough,I ran into someone and spilled my drink on them.

I couldn't see the guys face because he was wearing a snap back and a mask, so I wrote my number in a piece of paper saying to him to give me a call so that I could pay for the dry cleaning bill and left in a hurry.

After reaching home happy and excited to have gotten the job,I received a call from an unknown number and I answered the phone:
"Hello!"

"Hello!This is the person you ran into today.I am calling to let you know that it is not necessary to pay for the dry cleaning bill."he says.

"No!I was the one in the wrong so I insist."I answered.

He still disagrees.And after a long pause he says:
"If you insist,then why not buy me a drink instead?"

I think for a couple of seconds.I don't have anything to lose and this way I can also make a friend in Korea,so:
"Okay,why not."I answered.

Little did I know that he was my bias from GOT7 and that we would have an instant connection that would lead to me completely falling for him.

~End of Flashback~

However,there is a slight problem.
I do not have the courage to confess.

Which brings me to my current situation.

I am sitting at home, watching over my siblings,because our parents are on a romantic trip to Jeju island.

When suddenly the doorbell ringing brings me to my senses.

I go downstairs (if your room is in the second floor),open the door and there in front of me is B/N.

He looks nervous for some kind of reason and I wonder what it might be.

Than out of nowhere a bouquet of flowers appears in front of me and I see B/N getting more nervous and anxious by the second.

It was a cute sight,seeing him all nervous and fidgety,since he always showed his cool and tough side,but I had no idea what was going on....yet.

He then said something that I thought I would never(ever😆) hear from him:

"I like you!I've liked you ever since the first day I met you and even though I don't know how you feel towards me,I took the courage to ask you something."

He made a long pause,took a deep breath and during this time I was starting to get nervous as well.

Then he asked me...
"Will you Y/N do me the honor of being my valentine's date and my girlfriend?"

I was caught off guard and started blushing like crazy😶.

Then out of the blue,because I was starting to freak out,I got inside closing the door without giving him an answer.

I ran like crazy in the living room while my siblings were watching me with a strange look that said...
'We lost her.'
'She's gone nuts.'
'Yup she's gone.'

After running from all that excitement, I go and open the door again,this time to see an upset 'soon to be boyfriend.'

Seeing him like that made me upset too.

What I did next surprised me and him as well,since he thought that I rejected his love confession.

I accepted the flowers and jumped into his arms and said:

"Yes,I will be your valentine's date and your girlfriend."

A big smile appeared on his face,and seeing him smile like that made me smile as well.

While smiling I say:"I love you💚."

And he says:"I love you too💚."

The End.

I hope you guys like it .
Don't forget to vote,comment on what you think and add the story to your library for notifications on the new chapters!
Until next chapter "I'M 1 OUT"😁.