💍Unexpected proposal💍

(B/N=Biases Name)
(Y/N=Your Name)

~Y/N's Pov~

I woke up in the morning and the first thing I saw as soon as I opened my eyes was the beautiful face of my love💓, B/N, staring at me while I was asleep.

"Morning Baby!Did you sleep well?"
He says in a deep low morning voice while smiling warmly at me.

"Good morning Sweetie!"I say giving him a kiss on the cheek and I continue.."Yes,I did..and you?"

"I slept very well,sleeping next to the love of my life,I'll always have the best sleep."He says and kisses my forehead.

We were both feeling to lazy to get out of bed...but B/N's phone started ringing and I knew that we'd eventually get up and he'd leave for work.

He picked up the phone and went out of the room to talk,meanwhile I decided to get changed and head to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.

When I entered the kitchen...I saw
B/N preparing the table and all the food was ready.
I was amazed😮.

"Who are you and what have you done to my baby?!"I asked trying to tease him a little bit while smiling.

When he heard me,he turned around came near me..put his arms around my waist hugging me and said:"Happy birthday babe!"

Then he grabbed my hand,guided me to the table and motioned for me to take a seat while pulling out the chair for me.

At first I was a bit skeptical and I was thinking 'What if he pulls the chair away from me as soon as I try to sit down?'

After all he can be way to mischievous sometimes.

I looked at him for a few seconds checking for anything that might indicate that he was going to play a trick on me,but I found nothing and so I took a seat.

He took a seat next to me and started serving the food when I spoke:"When did you find the time to prepare all this?"

"Well...I woke up really early and prepared everything.I wanted to have breakfast with my baby before going to work."

He said smiling and giving my hand a gentle kiss.His words,his actions made me happier than I already was.

"Awwww😘!Baby thank you!This is the best birthday ever."I said smiling and I hugged him.

We started eating and while eating he started feeding me.

We finished breakfast and he left for work.

I hope today they won't overwork themselves.

They've all been working a lot lately and I was able to see how tired they all were,but sometimes they were really good at hiding it.

I went to our bedroom and saw a present box on the bed.