Search

You were surprised that ferid didn't bit you, and you were glad he didn't, you let out a deep sigh. Ferid let you sleep as he was in his office finishing some paperwork. Laying in bed and staring out the big window, you were completely lost in thoughts. As the moonlight was slowly getting inside the room making stuff almost visible.
"why me? I'm not the only human girl that was captured... Why did he pick me? Is it because I'm the strongest soldier in the army or do I really look like someone who will obey his every word?.."simular question popped up in your mind as you snuggled under the warm sheets. "tomorrow I will find you... I promise, together till the end."with that you fell asleep.

Time skip!

You were woken up by nocking on the door,where am I? You thought as you looked around. You were at the room ferid first brought you

Nock nock

" Came in... " you said, your voice was almost like a whisper. A maiden walked in your room and give you a small smile. She was a human no doubt,she had a place of food in her arms" are you alright?"she asked You nod your head in response. She placed a plate in front of you and opened the closet and took out a white dress (use your imagination) it was really beautiful, just like you always wanted to have. "please get dressed after you finish breakfast."you looked down at your plate, next to it there was a card. You looked up at the maid" excuse me... What is this card?" you asked. "lord ferid said to bring it to you with breakfast, he said I should not open it." this is weird.. You thought and opened the card.

My dear (y/n)~

I'm on a mission with our dear Queen, I assume you want to see your friend's. They are in the capital, the guard will show you the way. Don't even think of escape because capital is sealed, if I find out you tried to escape I will punish you my little pet~

Ferid Bathory~

"Damnit!! " you yelled and maid looked at you confused." are you alright?" she asked walking to your side. "everything is perfect! Being called a pet by a guy who kidnapped me! That's fantastic!" you said sarcastically and she chuckled petting your shoulder to help you calm down.

You eat your breakfast and get changed into a dress. Maid's name is Katie and she offers you a help to escape without ferid noticing. You accepted it of course, wanting to get away from the sick freak as fast as possible. But the problem is that you have mixed feelings, half of you wants to escape. But the oder half Secretly have feelings for him. (y/n) doesn't even think that she will admit that feeling really soon.
As you were standing in front of the mirror a guard walked in your room with cold expression on his face. "get moving Livestock." she said. Her black hair was tied up in a ponytail as her red eyes pierced through your soul.
She walked you down the hall to the exit. As you walked out a warm breeze hit your face. You took a deep breathing on and followed behind a vampire female.
You walked in the capital you could saw a lot of old buildings all over the place, kids in uniforms. A vampire left your friends so your search begins. You went to one kid "hey.. Have you seen few new people around here my age.. I'm looking for them." you explained and a boy nod "my brother took them in, they are all around 16 and 17 right?" he asked and you smiled "yes! Can you take me to them?!" he smiled and pulled you along. Running down the street, over old brick floor to the little house. Boy's name is Eliot. As you two walked in your saw Kayla lying on the sofa as Mike and Sarah were with another girl helping her in the kitchen. "guys!" you yelled with tears in your eyes. They all turned around and saw you. In the next second they were all hugging you. "(y/n)!!" Kayla said crying on your shoulder "I thought you were dead you idiot!"  mike yelled straight into your ear. Sarah smiled still crying "oh my goodness! You are alright!".steve walked down stairs rubbing his eyes" I'm trying to sleep-(y/n)?!" and he hugged you too.
"g-guys! You are killing me!" you yelled and they all laughed off letting you go. A girl that was in the kitchen walked to you "you must be (y/n), I'm Mary! This is my little brother!"  15 years old girl pointed at Eliot, he looked like he was 9.

______________________________________

Hello! Hope you like the story so far! Please let me know in the comments what you think and as always have a good day!

Vote!