May I Come With You...

A/n; this is for Alyxia2121 because you commented first on the Last part of the story ^^

_______________________
____________________________________

"I'm sorry... "you said as ferid held you in his arms."I understand~ it will be a shame to waste your delicious blood~" he whisper in your ear. You shiver,"didn't you call me here because I was late for dinner?" you asked sarcastically, Ferid only chuckles at your words. He lead you down the corridor to the dining room. A big table was set in the middle of the room with all kinds of food on it. You placed a pice of (f/f) (favorite food)  on your plate and begin eating. Ferid was glad you were back at the mansion,watching your walk with Livestock was disgusting. Yes, he was watching all along. Follow your every step like a shadow. You were aware of it, not that it bothers you. He was still pretty handsome... "What the hell! Snap out of it (y/n)!"  you mentally yelled at yourself. As you finished your meal a maid that helped you get dressed that morning walked in the room. You could hear her heart beat rise as she walked to ferid handing him a letter. Ferid opened in not paying much attention to the maid. She looked at you in  relief, you were safe and sound. He let out a sigh "why I have to go on the Battlefield?~" he whine about krul calling him to join the attack. "ferid... May I come along?"  you asked. Ferid was surprised that you want to go with his "remember what I said~ you can go where ever you want as long as you are at the mansion when I need you~"  you instantly blushed "Y-yes ferid-sama" you said quickly as you watched the maid clean. Ferid kissed your cheek and went to his office.

Oh my God... Im in love with a vampire....

_____________
_____

IS SHORT I KNOW AND I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO IF YOU HAVE ANY COMMENT!