meeting mika

as krul lead you down the hall you were begining to get scared.everithing you ever done was to kill vampires,but now, you are one of them.a bloodsucker. You sigh and put on a "i dont gove a damn" face while walking next to krul. She noticed so started talking "so you are like mika, huh?" .You froze in place, Mika? Mikaela? yuu's brother? "mika?" you said continueing to walk. krul nods her head. "mikaela, he is almoust like a son to me. he shows almoust zero emotions".

flash back

you had a free day so you decided to go visit your friend yoichi. you nocked on his door, but no awnser. "huh? its unlocked.." you walked inside of an apartman. it was messy, clothes on the floor and garbege everywhere. three beds were set next to each odder. yoichi had two roomates, one was the famous demon child yuichiro. you dont know hom personally buy yoichi says he is a great guy. and the second was kimuz...kimuziki...kimizuki? you couldnt remember it. you looked around the room "yoichi? are you in the bathroom?" you called out byt got no awnser. you sigh as you were about to leave something caught your eye. a picture in the corner of the room. you took a closer look .kids were standing infront of an orphanage ,two boys and one girl. one had a black hair and emerald green eyes as the oder had blonde hair and light blue eyes, girl had brown hair braided at the side as she wore a pretty dress. names were writen under the picture , Yuichiro, Mikaela, Akane.

"what are you  doing in our room?" asked an unknow voice.you quickly turned around to find a guy with black hair and green eyes like from the picture. "s-sorry! i didnt mean to look at your pictures... i was looking for yoichi" you said walking to him. he smiled "i havent seen him. dont worry, i dont mind you seeing the picture. bouth of them are dead anyway. " he said as he loked at the picture. "im yuichiro but you can call me Yuu, you must me Y/N" he said.
since then you two become friends .he was like a big brother to you. when he found out mika is still alive and was turned into a vampire he decided to help him find mika. but..you were captured before you got the chance...maybe you still have it?

"Y/N? are you there?" asked your white haired lover. you were so lost it thouts you didnnt even realise he cauth up with you and the queen. you smiled and hugged him "sorry, you were saying?"

he smirked "dont get so close krul will get too jelouse~" he said as he dramaticly covered his eyes with his hand "our feeling are forbitten Y/N but i will always love you~ you stole my heart~"
krul rolled her eyes and lead you two to the throne room as ferid held your hand all the way.
in the corner of the room was a guy with a blonde hair and blue eyes..that must be mika!! you walked over to him letting go of ferids hand.

he looked at you annoyed "mikaela?.." you asked. he noded "what do you need?" he said sharply and leaned his back on the wall behind him "yuu is looking for you." you said as his eyes went wide "you know yuu-chan?! but you are a vanpire...did you hurt him?! i swear if you did-"
"chill! im yuu's friend! he is like a big brother to me..i was turned by ferid few days ago." you said

he sigh "that idiot..did he hurt you?"

"he is acualy..my lover.." you whispered

"what the hell?!?!" he yelled.
"mika watch your tounge!!" krul yelled and you laughed "you have no taste whats so ever." he said as you continued to laugh "i see we will be great friends.". mika froze..friends? thats new.."i hope so.." he said with a small smile