"I Love You (y/n).."

As you and your friends were sitting on the floor in the living room you were trying to figure out how to escape, but Kayla cut off your thoughts" what happened to you? And where did you get that dress?"she asked. "ferid left this one for me to wear, he left this message for me too... I think he is playing some kind of sick game." you said giving the message to your friend. Sarah looked discussed by a nickname he gave you, and Mike was boiling with rage inside. You knew he had a crush on you sense you meet him at school. Steve was just looking blankly at it like the oders but a little girl was amazed. "why would you want to escape when you can live in the mansion of seventh progenator?! Or even at the capital?! Outside world is a mess! There is no furture in fighting against vampires! You will all just get yourselfs killed!"  she yelled and slowly sit down on her knees, bangs covering her eyes "please... I look at you all like my friends... Don't die in vain..." she whisper. This hit you like a brick. Sarah huged her "don't worry... We are soldiers.. We can protect ourselves! We killed nobles for God's sake!". Little girl started sobbing "no! Don't you understand?! It's over! Vampires took over! It's the end." you all stared at her, wide eyed. A moment of silence was cut of by a nock on the door.

Nock nock

Everyone hide behind the sofa as two guards walked in and behind them...
Ferid Bathory. "(y/n)!~ you are late for dinner sweetie~ come on let's go"  he sing as you got up. Your friends looked at you confused,you looked back at them and walked to ferid,not wanting to anger him. "touch her. You are dead." Kayla growled at him getting up holding her sword. "now now~ why would I hurt (y/n)?~" he wrapped his arms around you holding you close. "I would never hurt her." he said serious this time. You instantly looked at him surprised.he chuckled and patted your head as he leans close to your neck.you did not move but kayla jumped up ready to stab him but guards were blocking her. "dont fight them..." you whispered and ferind moved away to look at you. "im compleatly fine, you guys just stay safe"your friends knew you were lying but ferind was amused. he picked you up and walked to the mansion. You could hear your friends calling after you, begging ferid to let you go but.. You didn't want him to let you go, because you loved him. Yes, you finally accepted it. "(y/n) ~ my sweet little angel~" he sing and placed you on his bed, his expression was calm jet a bit scary, you didn't care as long as his fangs are away from your neck. "yes?.." you asked. He sit behind you and pull you on his lap. "a friend of yours have a weapon doesn't she?~" his voice make you shiver "Y-yes..." you answered. Ferid leans in, closer to your neck. "be quiet~ or I might go visit your friends." he changed the subject, that was unusual for him. Tips of his fangs slowly dragging up and down your neck,You bit your lip. Ferid sink his fangs in your neck and drink your blood, you fight the urge to scream and cry out in pain. After few minutes, the pain was gone and it started to feel good... He pulled away. Your body weak clinging onto his shirt. He chuckles in your ear "I love you (y/n).." was all you heard before passing out.

________________________________
__________________

Yey! Finally done! Was it good? bad?

Anyway! If you have a request for anime character x reader that you would like to see please comment below because I want to start a new book!!

Have a great day! Luna out!

Vote!