The Offer

When you wake up your felt two strong arms wrapped around you, you blushed and turned around to see ferid, shirtless cuddleing with you. "w-what the hell?!"  you yelled. Ferid groans and hugs you tightly "be a bit louder~"  he whispered in your ear sarcasticly. The words from Last night played in your head. You placed a hand on his arm "i love you too jerk..." you whispered trying to push him awey.

Ferid's pov:

Am I dreaming?  No way she just said that! I looked at her and she blushed madly it was really cute "what's the matter angel?~"  I asked playfully. Playing with her soft hair. It smells like roses in the twilight, her beautiful  (e/c) eyes full of stars. Makes me want to hold her forever. But sadly she got up. "where are you going love?~"  her face was even more redder than before. "why... I'm just a human.. Nothing to you, another Livestock.." those words hit me like a brick. Why do she think that... She is an angel... I'm nothing compared to her...  I got up and hugged her, "don't say such things my little lamb~ you are no Livestock to me~". She surprisingly hugged me back. "I'm sorry for taking your blood yesterday but you smelled so sweet~".
I can tell she got use to being around me, that makes me happy.. Why do I have such human feelings all of the sudden? Maybe because of her. I looked deep into her beautiful eyes, and slowly lean in. She did the same and we kissed. Our first kiss.

(y/n)'s pov:

You didn't know what just happened until you felt ferid's cold lips on yours. When he pulled away he whispered in your ear "let me turn you..." you froze. Not knowing how to answer you just looked at his glowing red eyes. "it's alright, I will give you time. I waited all those years just to have you in my arms I can wait a bit longer"  he said moving hair from your face. He wants to turn me... I... I want to be next to him... him to hold my hand but.... Like this? It this alright... You asked yourself and looked down.he been wanting to turn you since he first saw you, it was true that you have feelings for him but... Making up your mind you looked up at ferid. "ferid-sama... I.."

I DECIDED TO LET YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND! WILL YOU TURN OF STAY HUMAN? COMMENT DOWN BELOW PLEASE!

VOTE!