Mom?!

"i have to tell you something," Ferid said in a serious tone,it was not like him at all he is usually cheerful and completely carefree but now he acts like there is a big problem. you looked up at him as he looked through some paperwork with you still in his lap.he placed an paper in your hands,it was your report file...you culdnt belive your eyes..

flashback

i run into my house and saw my brother dead on the floor..he was only a year older by me but viruse killed him,just like my dad..but i didnt see mum.i decided it would be too much. i just runed..

end

i held my head up...how is this posible.." no.." you whispered as ferid hugged you close telling you he is there for you.you let out a deep breth and placed a paper on his table as you took his wine glass filed with blood, you took a sip and he smirked. "you know thats my cup little one~" he whispered in your ear but you smiled "its better than acidently killing you while feeding" you said and kissed his cheek. you were pretty upset knowing your mom is out there and you are compleatly unaware is she fine or not...but the think that you hate the most that your demon always used her face againts you..so you forced yourself to forget it,now you cant remember how she looks like.at that moment Katie walked out of ferids room. she bowed to him and walked to the door but, ferid rised one hand signaling her to stop. she looked at you as ferid lied his chin on your exsposed shoulder "go tho my room please" he said. yoy werent sure why but you got off his lap and smiled at him "alright ferid-sama" you said as he smirked. you closed the door behind you and sit on the bed.but you were confused why would ferid want you to not hear his conversation. you decided to ignore them and lied down looking out at the blue sky full of fluffy white clouds.

ferids pov

i looked as my dear little lover went to my room, she was so happy that made me smile but i could read little spark of fear for her mother in her eyes.i sigh and turn to my maid.she looked me straight in the eyes,she never did that before.and i knew excacly why is she doing it now. "forget about talking to her ever again. her mother died" i said coldly as she narowed her eyes."she is my dother! you cant exspect of me to act like i dont-" i growled at her and cut her off. "learn your place before i punish you.she is mine. and mine alone." I said glaring at her. she backed away that told me that she finally understands.she looked down at her feet."guilt dosent work on vampires~" i smirhed as she left my ofice.

your pov

you were sure you heard ferid yell,"mine and mine alone" what did he mean by that.you slowly opened the door and walked to him.he smirked as alwais but,something was diferent.he was angry

im alive!!! i will try to get this story back because i think owari no seraph fandom is dead on wattpad.welp!!!lets fix that!