Thank You...

You took the clothes he was talking about and went to the bathroom. You locked the door knowing ferid he was going to walk in the moment when you take off your clothes. You let out a sigh and looked in the mirror. You saw a livestock. Nothing more. Nothing less. You were the strongest soldier in the army, better than yuu, but now... You are trapped by him... The thing that initiated you the most was that you never refused him. Not even once sense he brought you to the mansion at the first place. You were new to the capital so you didn't know your way around so... Your only option is to ask ferid to let you see your friend. You slowly took off your clothes and turned on the water in the big bath. You slowly slip in the bath and relaxed.

It was warm....

Nice and warm....

You washed yourself and get out of the bath and took a towel. Looking through the clothes ferid give you,you noticed that he gave you his shirt!
Awesome! Just awesome! You thought sarcastically and put on his big shirt that was like a dress on your small body. You let out a sigh of relief, thank goodness, it's not reviling. You walked out of the bathroom in ferid's room,he was there. Sitting in the chair,crossed legs and arms. A smirk playing on his face "it suits you quite nicely~"he said in his usual sing-song voice. You gluped. You were terrified of him for some reason. Even if you are on his good side you still were, he seemed to notice and patted his lap" came and sit, my little lamb~". Silence filed the room. You didn't dare to speak against him, you sit on his bed away from him acting innocent like you didn't understand what he said. Even if you didn't see it, your innocent act was starting to amuse him, he knows exactly who and what you are. He knows that when you got a chance you wouldn't think twice of cutting his head off but... That made him sad. He didn't want to admit he liked you since he first saw you like a kid. Ferid let you go with purpose. To once when you grow up, he can find you again and make you his. "I'm afraid you didn't understand, little lamb~ came sit in my lap so I can hear you sing~" his words send shiver down your spine, you forced yourself to obey him without thinking of the easiest way to kill him. You did as you were told. He clearly enjoy to see you force yourself to sit on his lap so he decided to make it worse. "sing~" he whispered softly next to you ear making you blush.

"little do you know, how I'm breaking when you fall asleep...

Little do you know, I'm still haunted by the memory's..

Little do you know, I'm trying to pick myself up pice by pice...

Little do you know I... Need a little more time...

Underneath it all I'm hold captive by the hole inside...

I been holding back the fear you may change your mind...

I'm ready to forgive you but forgetting is a harder fight...

Little do you know, I... Need a little more time... "

Ferid seems surprised by the song, you didn't think much off it. You just sing the first thing that came up in your mind. Until... Ferid continued to sing (he sings good BTW XD)

 "ill wait, ill wait, I love you like you never felt the pain 

ill wait, ill wait.. I promise you, you don't have to be afraid, just wait

Love is here so lay your head on me..

Little do you know, I know you are hurt while I'm sound asleep

All my mistakes are slowly drowning me...

Little do you know,I'm trying to make it better pice by pice.

Little do you know, I love you till the sun dies"

Ferid wrapped his arms around you, smiling. You were shocked he knew the song " how did you know that song...?" you ask and he chuckled.
He leaned in your neck and you closed your eyes fear coming back. He noticed and... Backed up. "maybe latter~" he whispered next to your ear " thank you..." you said quietly, he chuckled and patted you on the head.you were shoched he didnt bit you but you were truly grateful for it.

______________________________________

I'm alive!! I'm sorry that I haven't posted anything since forever!!
Anyways... How you like the chapter?! Is it good?! Bad?! Tell me!!
I really like the song so... I said why not ferid can sing too. Right?! Hell yea!
Hope you all have a great day! 😁

Vote!!