Chapter 2

She tought she could cut her connection between her and her dreaded father after she defeated him in the realm of Underworld but it seems she's wrong.
     His other offspring, only known for their sin title,  Greed, Gluttony,  Sloth,  Wrath, Lust and Envy are searching for her to claim the throne for their own. With all the strength she has left, she open the world where her mother where from, The world of the living.
As she opening the portal, she tried to cut the connection that she has established between the two dimension but it seems there's several connection that she unable to shut down properly,  leading to the demon to spawn depending on the frequency alignment between the two worlds.
      The first time she landed on the land of human,  she try to recover her human form which she's inherited from her mother side.  Slowly her crown regressed back to her head,  her human form serve as a facade to hide her identity hoping her half brothers won't be able to recognise and hunting her.
  ‎Slowly she walked through  the Pavillion of Phoenix and passing through the food hawkers, her stomach began to growled as she smelled the sweet and savory of cinnabon apple and cheese bread. It almost triggered her demon form but she be able to suppressed it.
     Having nothing but some rare stone that she acquired from her father's dimension, she went to the hawker whose selling bread trying her luck to exchange it with the jewel.  The hawker refuse to accept the precious stone and asked her to change it at the pawn shop in front of it.
  ‎The queen still confused translating what the human says, she follows what what hawkers pointed at.  The Pawn shop.
  ‎-------------
  ‎As she arrive the place, she was greet by a peculiar man that has some sort of gear suit on his clothes. "Ah,  welcome young lady! " the man with steampunk clothes greets her as she stride to the front desk. "Greetings,  I'm Sir Raymond of the Palmer.
     So,what's your business dealing in here? " he rub both of his palm as he stand behind his glass case that filled with some sort of small machinery,  some of them look like swords,  short weapons and arms?
  ‎The Queen without any expression held out two precious stone to Sir Raymond. "Wait... Could it be??! " as sir Raymond grabbing his mineral checker miniscope and observing the mineral stone.
      "Um,  is there something wrong? " the Queen asked him. "No. Not at all!  This the rarest mineral,  the neutron star if I'm not mistaken! " as he's in awe watching the mineral. "How much would you take? " as he put down his instrument and look at the queen. The queen thinking. "How much would you offer? " she asked him back. "how about 5000 gold for each? " Sir Ray do the bid starter.
  ‎"5,000 gold?  That's kinda cheap.  Can 100,000 gold will do? " she asked again.
  ‎"Consider it done. " Sir Ray noded and gives her the two pouch of gold coins.  " May I know the name of the provider?  Who knows,  i might need more for me to do my invention. " as Sir Raymond write the transaction in his journal.
  ‎    "Rachel. Just call me Rachel. " the Queen address herself with human's name as her actual name is Raven,  the bird of Omen and the messenger of god to other believers. Ironically, Raven herself are not so called the holy messenger of god as she is the offspring of dark abomination,  Trigon the terrible which she's dying to forget. Her heritage,  her destiny,  her greatest SIN.
  ‎"Well,  Rachel. Thank you for doing business with me. " Sir Raymond's word makes her came back to her sense. " Ah,  same here. " she smiled and walked out from the shop. Finally , Rachel known as the queen of the underworld now with two pouch gold helding the market. The first thing she wanted to get is that delicious apple cinnabun.