Chapter 5

Jason and the blight team which consist of Roy Harper, Arthemis and Bizzaro the Gigantia guarding the west gate of titan wall. "I wonder who'll be in charge guarding the North gate if Damian and Mr.  Wilson goes to Phoenix Pavillion to hunt the Queen? " Roy asked Jason as it disturb him ever since it's way 4 days Damian and Mr.  Wilson away fron the Gotham bay.

       " There's Jon, Collin, Maya and new Member,  Katie.  So no worries." said Jason as he polished his shotguns after he assembled his riffle back. " Cass will be in charge from now while Damian is away and believe me,  no demon shall escape from her sight. " Jason added.

       "Talk about experties in combat and assault, I heard that she could defeat a Knight-level Demon only by herself. " said Arthemis as she's on her binocular watching the forest and meadow field. Today is her turn to stake out. "hahah, I wish we could defeat them one on one but yeah,  that Bishop class really worn us out.  Good thing the wall repaired well in two days." said Jason as he put all of his weapon on black shelf.

       ‎"Bizarro sense something. A door!" Bizarro suddenly sprang to action as the shimmering red light start to appear in the middle of the meadow field. " Looks like the devil didn't give us some rest. " said Roy Harper as he loaded his arrows and a couple of hand grenade.  "They wait for no one except for their queen. " said Arthemis as she settle down her binocular grabbing her giant battle axes. Jason quick on his feet, doned on his armor,  the Red Hood and grabbing his best sling gun and rifle. "It's onslaught time!" Jason put on his red mask and slide down the pole from their safe house at their tower.

-----

Bruce were mortified as he received Tim's report from the south gate. He said the front line officers were in serious injury after there's a Knight Class demon appear out of nowhere in the city. In the city. It seems someone has summon them from the inside though the Sentinel of magic have cast their Anti -demon barrier within the city.

"Looks like there's  a thorn within the Gotham Demon hunters. " Bruce commented as he read the report. "This is bad. Has the situation been settled down?" Clark came into the room after his trip with Barry from another heavy guarded city, Metropolita. "Good thing Con was there when the situation happened. " said Clark as he read the communicator.

     "So,  how's your research, Barry?" Bruce turn his gaze at Barry hoping there's any news on how to terminate the link between the demon dimension to their's.   "Still can't figure it out,  man. I did try to cut it using speed force and one of Viktor's Motherboard device but no. There must be connection that can't severe through electromagnetic or electric current. " said Barry as tried to relax his shoulder after 3 sleepless night doing the observation. "I think it has connection with the Queen in Phoenix Pavillion as I was been informed by one of our frontline officer, Mr. Wilson." said Bruce as he remember the conversation he's having with Mr. Wilson. "Frontline officer? Mr.  Wilson? I wonder who.... " Barry gesture himself as the thinker trying to recognise the officer that has been mention by demon hunter that has been entitled as Dark Knight.

      "Anyway,  I need you to be aware and be careful.  We need to prevent things that happening just like the south gate incident. If we could detect the culprit who did the summoning or something, that person will face their consequences." says Bruce as he studied the map and some pictures from the communicator. "Right on.  I will spread the words of it. " said Barry as he doing salute and dashed from the room with his speed force. "What's the matter,  Clark? " asked Bruce while he's working on his tactics and strategies for other cities as he received report from other big cities like New York,  San Francisco,  Los Angeles and etc. "How in the world can a demon hunter summoning demon?  I mean we knew this creature came out of nowhere right? " Clark expressing his doubt towards Bruce.

     "Unless... " an idea suddenly came to Bruce's mind. " Clark. You know that this creature and their leader?" Bruce asked Clark to test his theory.  "What we know is there some hot spot appear in the city and the demon with class we specify by their shapes, strength and ability. But the sentinel of magic did say there's more higher rank but they didn't receive any sign the leader will appear to our world. " Clark explained. "Oh. " Bruce murmured. His face grew more suspicious.

--------

Rachel now in her shop, doing check list some of her oitment, candle,  potion stock before she lock the door. However suddenly she heard knocking. Solid,  heavy, a man strength perhaps. She wonder who the hell is lurking in these time but ironic, she's also the creature of the night.

Slowly she open her door,  leaving the chain intact as a precaution from the door getting bulge by unwanted visitor. A pair of green eyes gazed at her behind the door, her heart skip a beat as that visitor look into her eyes, with icy cold stare. "Oh,  uh,  can i help you, Mister? " she tried to keep cool her composture. "I heard this shop sell some oitment, medicine some sort. " she attentively listen to his voice. Stern,  deep but somehow there's a touch of gentlemen. Perhaps he's an upperclass? A royal family member? "I wanted to ask a few question if you don't mind. "
Rachel look at the floor thinking is it best decision to unhinged the door,  let the mysterious person in. "I'm a demon hunter,  you don't have to worry. " as if he read her mind.  "Well..." as she doesn't want him to suspect of anything,  she unhinged the door and open it wide. 

There he stood in his demonhunter dark leather armory clothes,  his hair were neatly combed back but a few strand seems to fall on his window's peak forehead. He straight up his pose as Rachel open the door widely. " Well, come in, Mister... " Rachel invited him. "Damian." he introduce himself,  short. "Damian. " she repeat the name, herself. The name fit for the person in front of her, she mentally note. "And you are? " as Damian came in open his heavy leather coat and put on the coat hanger. "Call me Rachel. " she smiled then went to her mini kitchen prepare for drinks. "Tea? "
He noded in response then sit at the nearest stool. Rachel then pass the cup to Damian as she take another stool and landed opposite of him. She took a sip of her tea as soon as she landed her rear on the stool. "So,  what is the question,  officer? " she maintain her cool composure.