M.I.A

I woke up the next morning. Im so glad its Wednesday. I love Wednesdays!

On Wednesdays me and Dayquan help in the library all day. Its kinda of our time :) I was hoping that when I hop on the bus he was gonna be there the whole time I got dressed in the morning. I put on my jean/camo long sleeve collared shirt ,my pencil skirt, and my short high-heeled boots and a quick cute messy bun.

I walked downstairs ate cereal then went back upstairs to brush my teeth and saw Chris in the bathroom gettin dressed.

Me:"What yhu gettin dressed for?"

Chris:"Goin back to school with yo little ass"

Me:"Fr?!"

Chris:"Yeahh :)"

Me:"Please be good, for me,for mami, for all of us."

Chris:"I promise."

I gave him a hug and we walked to da bus stop. Chris was wearing his black U.S. Polo shirt, khaki pants, and his timberlands with a gold watch.

He looked sexy, so we took a selfie ahaha.

We looked sexy!👌

We hopped on the bus.

Dayquan was there!

He looked at me from toe slowly up. He bit his lip and I blushed of course.LOL.

He sat by me and put his hand on my lap.

Dayquan:"Yhu look so damn sexy and beautiful."

Me:"hmm"

Dayquan:"Im sorry Ive been busy ik that was wrong of me to do, ive jus been havin some family problems."

Me:"We gon talk bout them in the library."

Dayquan:"Ughh"

I looked at him with my eyebrow raised. He knew wat that meant.

Dayquan:"Ok"

Me:"Ok"

We both went straight to our friends.

Kalesha:"Girl!!!!!!! Yhu look sexy ;)"

Me:"Aha ikr"

Kearstin:"Gurr I love those shoes!"

Me:"Thanks same to yhu."

Larysha&Janai:"OMG!"

Janai:"Yhu look so pretty!"

Me:"Awe thanks"

Larysha:"yhu look bad"

Me:"aha thanks :D"

We all talked a little than headed to our classes. I went to the library and saw Samantha talkin to Dayquan.

My Head:

Who the hell this bitch think she is?! Oh hell nawh yhu already fucked my brotha yhu aint tryna fuck my dude! I swear to god! I bet she wonderin why he makin that face, its cuz she smell lik fish!

She walked away looking pissed and Dayquan looked irritated.

Dayquan:"I dont like her."

Me:"Me niether, I caught her fuckin Chris."

Dayquan;"She a hoe, I dont even know why I dated her."

Me:"Yhu dated her?!"

Dayquan:"yeahh :/"

Me:"oh"

Dayquan;"yep, damn"

Me:"wat?"

Dayquan:"yhu look so OMG I have no words!"