Suprise Suprise!

I went to Dayquan's house over the sumer because I knew something wasnt right. I knocked on the door and his mom pulled me in quickly.

Dayquan's Mom:"His in critical condition."

Me:"His alive!!!!!"

Dayquan's Mom;"Yes"

I ran to his room and found asleep on the bed. He didnt have his shirt on and I saw the bandages on where he was shot.

I started crying and sat by him and held his hand. I thought my love was gone. He was alive!!!!!!! Im going to protect him from now on. I love Dayquan!!!

5months later

Its Monday aka My BDAY!!!!!

I have to go to school today so i took a shower and when i got out i saw my dream outfit on my bed with a box of new jordans.

I put on the black Mesh shirt on,with the ripped high waisted skinny jeans, the silver chain and bracelet with my diamond stud earrings and opened the box of shoes to find some beautiful black,blue,and purple jordans. I put them on and ran down stairs. My momma and Chris sang happy birthday to me and momma made my favorites for breakfast:oatmeal,toasted cuban bread with butter,eggs, and bacon. YASS!!!! Momma gave me a kiss and told me she had bought the outfit and turned me around so I could open the two bags and the big box infront of me. I opened the little bag first and found keys in it and new makeup brushes. I cryed and got my makeup bag upstairs to put them in. I then opened the other bag and found a curling iron and so hair products and hair dye. She told me to open the big box later and Momma started doing my hair as I ate my breakfast. Chris came downstairs as she twisted one part of the left side of my hair. I saw him wearing the same Jordan's and knew he had gotten me my Jordan's. I gave him a big hug and he picked me up and gave me a big kiss on the cheek. Momma then curled the rest of my hair and i finished my breakfast and did my makeup as she finished. I brushed my teeth again and popped some gum in my mouth and gave her a big hug and kiss and me and Chris got into my car to go to school.

I honked the horn on my beautiful black Chrysler 300. I named her Belle. Kalesha,Janai,and Larysha came out Kalesha's house screaming and I got out and they screamed even louder and they started charging after me. They all went back to the house and brought me separate gifts. I put them in the trunk with our bags and Janai stopped me before I could close the trunk.

Janai:"Look in my bag Bae"

Me:"umm ok"

I opened the bag to find a beautiful Louis Vittoun big purse and a little shoulder strap on bag too. I grabbed the big one and put my stuff in it then closed the trunk.

Me:"OMG THANKS SO MUCH!!!!Yhu didnt have to."

Janai:"Yhu wouldnt stop staring at it so I had to."

Me:"Awe thanks well lets go!"

We headed on to school and Dayquan came to the car. He picked me up when I got out the car lik a princess and gave me a big kiss on the lips.

Dayquan:"Happy Birthday my Princess."

Me:"Thanks Sweetie :)"

Everyone awed and stared.

He put me down so I could grab my new bag and he carried my bag and carried me on his back all the way to my locker and class. I had a great day at school and at the end of the day Dayquan and me went to lunch after school on me just us two. He drove my car. He was too happy too. We ate lunch and when we got back in the car we drove to an empty parking lot and hopped in the back seat. We sat together and he took off my new J's and put them in the front seat. I sat on his lap and he grabbed two little boxes from his right side. I opened the larger box first that was from Tiffany&Co. and so was the other. I opened the big one first to find a beautiful 24kt gold necklace with a heart and bow and then i opened the other box to find a heart ring and i started tearing up.