1:34pm

All Chris could do was hold me cuz I was broken. Im broken now. I dont know what to do now.

Let me explain.

Monday-

Chris and i went to school and Dayquan didnt go. I hate that! Cuz I know who his with, Pops. I went to the cornerstore that Pops does his business at after school to get Dayquan. He was super high and drunk. They gave him Lean and when he on Lean his in a whole other world. I took him to his house and his mom was helpful and took him. He called me later apologizing. Then Andrew and I played video games all night and he held my hand when we watched some movies. But nothing else happened. Andrew's my first love and its jus Monday! I aint goin any further.

Tuesday-

I had to work so I jus stayed at home with Andrew until it was time to go. We hungout and had a serious talk.

Andrew:"I still love yhu"

Me:"Andrew!"

Andrew:"What I jus had to tell yhu and man yhu look so fuckin amazing!!!"

Me:"Thanks but Andrew I have a boyfriend yhu shouldnt tell me stuff like this."

Andrew:"Ikik"

Me:"yeah"

I leaned towards and kissed his cheek. Jus so he wouldnt be so down. I sat back in my spot and we talked bout my job and my friends. We watched TV some then I went to work. I drove by the school after work to pick up Dayquan if he was there. He was. It was 1 so he got out early. We went to lunch and then to his house. We went to his room.

Me:"Ughhh Ive missed yhu so much!!!!!!"

Dayquan:"I know bae me too!!! And im sorry bout the other day."

Me:"Its ok aslong as your ok."

He laid on the bed so i went and sat in his lap.

We started kissing which led to making out.

My phone rang and it was Andrew.

Dayquan:"Wtf bruh."

Me:"Bae chill"

-On the phone-

Me:"hey"

Andrew:"Are yhu almost off work."

Me:"Um yeah in lik 15 mins."

Andrew:"oh ok jus makin sure yhu ok."

Me:"awe ok thanks."

We hung up the phone.

Dayquan looked at me wierd.

Me:"What?"

Dayquan:"Nothin.I aint in the mood."

Me:"Not in the mood. What yhu mean?!"

Dayquan:"I was horny and I was gon try to fuck but Im not in the mood anymore."

Me:"Oh cmon Dayquan yhu bein childish."

I got up off the bed and stood up at the end of the bed.

Dayquan:"Dont leave!!!"

Me:"I wasnt going to."

I went to go lock the door and played some sex songs on the speaker.