It's Love

Dayquan:"We needa talk."

I was worried of course because the last time he said that it wasnt good.

Dayquan:"I know yhu probably wondering why was I stabbed and who did it. My dad came back and he used to abuse me and my momma. He abused her Tuesday so I confronted him on Wensday and he did this to me.

Me:"WTF!"

Dayquan:"Isabelle calm down ok bae"

Me:"How da fuck am I supposed to be calm knowing my baby isnt safe in his own house? I worry bout yhu. And why arent yhu at school? Whats the deal with that?! Im gettin tired of these things. I didnt want to say anythin but after this incident I cant afford to almost loose yhu again. I love yhu too much Dayquan and I feel like yhu dont understand that."

Dayquan:"I do understand what yhu sayin I would be worried too. But the reason Ive been out....well....because Im workin with Pops."

Me:"WTH! Pops?!"

Dayquan:"Yeah"

Me:"Oh hell no"

Dayquan:"Bae"

Me:"No I want yhu to stop"

Dayquan:"Ugh I Cant!"

Me:"Then I'll do it."

He ran towards me as I walked upstairs.

Dayquan:"Dont do that!"

Me:"Why not?!"

Dayquan:"I dont want yhu to get hurt!"

Me:"Fuck yhu Dayquan!!"

Dayquan:"Bitch yhu betta stop!"

Me:"Bitch?!?! Fuck yhu!"

Dayquan:"Yhu sure bout that?!"

Me:"100%!"

He had me against the wall at the top of the hallway. We were the only ones in the house. He pulled my shorts down and started kissing my neck.

Me:"Dayquan...stop.."

He leaned back and slowly started rubbing down my body."No"

He started kissing on my neck again and put his hand in my panties. He grabbed my ass with the other hand. He ripped my shirt off and started sucking on my titties. He put his hand back in my panties and played with my clit. I moaned softly to let him know it was workin. I pushed him off and ripped his shirt off and pulled his pants down. He then picked me up and took us to my room. He pushed me on the bed and we started making out again as we rubbed each others bodies seductavily. He then started kissing on my neck and kissed down my body to my pussy. He pulled my panties down,kissed the top of my pussy and looked up at me seductavily and smirked. He leaned in and ate me out. I was super wet and then he wrote his name on my clit with his tongue. I started moaning loudly and grabbing on the bed. I tried to close my legs but he pinned them down. He finished eatting me out and grabbed a condom from under my bed.

Me:"no no no,not yet."

I got him under me and I started kissing on his neck.

Dayquan:"uh...yhu....uh! Dont have to do this."

Me:"I want to...."

Dayquan:"huhhh...oh god!"