Room 199

It was first period and I went to the Janitors closet. Knocked and Dayquan opened the door to let me in.

Me:"So what do yhu have to tell me?"

Dayquan:"I need to tell yhu how I feel."

Me:"Wat yhu mean?"

Dayquan:"So yhu know all this time Ive been spending with yhu and comin over and stuff?"

Me:"Yeah"

Dayquan:"All of it was jus for fun"

Me:"What yhu mean jus for fun?!"

Dayquan:"I dont feel nothin for yhu,I jus needed someone to fuck around with."

Me:"What?"

Dayquan:"Did yhu really think I liked yhu?"

I couldnt even speak. I was in total shock and I jus wanted to cry in his arms. But I couldnt either way. How could he do this to me.

Me:"I took care of yhu!"

Dayquan:"Yeah I know."

Me:"Wtf! Why would yhu waste yo time then?!"

Dayquan:"I had time to waste."

Me:"Fuck yhu Bitch!"

I ran out the Janitors closet to the nearest bathroom. I cried in the last stall. It hurt me so bad. He came over almost every night. We would cuddle and joke around. He made me smile. I needed that especially when I came from New York. He worked so hard to get to know me. Why would he jus drop me like that?! How could he do that?!

The rest of that week he wasnt at school and it was sad. Especially on Wensday cuz those are days we go to the Library. I miss that. Everything was just going right. :'(

I cant believe this.

The rest of the day went by and Kalesha noticed I was upset but didnt bother me about it.

-Hallway-

Kalesha:"Whats wrong with Isabelle?"

Dayquan:"I dont know?"

Kalesha:"What did yhu tell her Dayquan?!"

Dayquan:"Lower yo damn voice and I told her ass the truth."

Kalesha:"Bitch dont play with me!"

Dayquan:"Bruh. I told her I didnt like her."

Kalesha:"WTF! Yhu a bitch,WTH is wrong with yo ass. Yhu know how much she been through?! She cared for and went at fucking 4:30 in the morning to pick yo ass up and take care of yhu when she had to wake up 30 mins to go to school the next damn day! She didnt get any fuckin sleep. Fuck yhu asshole!"

Kalesha slapped Dayquan in the face right when I was walkin up to her.

They both jus stared at me and I jus got my stuff to get on the bus.

I hopped on the bus and this time I was sitting by myself :(

He looked at me and I looked but turned before I started tearing up. I silently cried on the bus and blasted my music all the way. Chris was waiting in his car at the bus stop. I guess we were going somewhere.