Sweden X Reader - You Don't Have To Be Shy

Sweden X Reader 

You sat uncomfortably on your boyfriend’s couch as the cold air wafting from the outdoor completely embraced your body. You sat there staring at Berwald’s perfect complexion and his beautifully carved face. 

He was reading the newspaper. Ah, the newspaper how you hated current events and how they bored you to death. 

You continued to wait as another feeling of cold washed over you and a small shiver ran through you body. This time Berwald noticed and averted his attention from the news to your balled up form.

“(y/n), are you ok?” You smiled sheepishly and response and nodded ever so slightly as you tried to endure the cold air. You boyfriend was a strong man and you hated coming off like a weak person to him. 

He looked at you, concerned then returned to the paper. 

Once again another gust of cold engulfed your frozen figure and you were tired. Ah, fuck it! So what if he thinks I’m weak? Besides that doesn’t matter, I freezing my tits off right now. You though as you finally decided to snuggle with him.

You crawled closer to him and made your way to his lap where you rested your head on his muscular chest and you felt the warmth of his body meet your body. He put the paper down and tightly embraced you. 

“You could’ve told me you were cold earlier” he said stoic expressions still etched into his face. “I was staring to get cold to.”

You giggled and kissed him on the cheeks, causing his pale face to redden slightly. “I know that, but I kind of felt shy about it.” You responded slightly turning your head away from his.

He placed his hand on you face and made you look at him. “You don’t have to be shy.” You blushed and nodded returning your head to his chest. 

You slowly drifted into a calm sleep and you felt something tickle your ear. Berwald was leaning closer to you and whispered into your ears, three small but meaningful words. “I love you.”

A/N

Alright, so this was done. I’m so sorry it’s really short, I just didn’t know how to make it any longer. 

This was a request from the amazing, AwesomeCarsyn.

I hope you enjoyed it!!!

Thanks for reading anyways.  

Comment, vote, request do whatever you want.