Canada X Suicidal!Reader - I Don't Want You to Die

You were tired. Life didn’t feel like it was worth living. 

‘Nobody loved you, you were a waste of space’ You told yourself that every night. You were very wrong, though he was quite and lacked the ability to stand out, Matthew, loved you and cared for you.

He was loyal to you and always by your side, through thick and through thin. He gave it his best effort to cheer you up or at least try to keep you out of your depressed zone.

You never really acknowledged his efforts and his kind words and him in general. In this situation you were actually kind of selfish.

Matthew had it hard to, his own brother lacked the ability to recognize him, he was ignored by his ‘friends’ at most times, but even though he had a rough life he tried to stay calm. He wanted to be there for you.

He knew of your suicidal thoughts and your wishes to rid the pain that was seething through your body. He wanted to do everything because he didn’t want you to die. You were special to him, he practically spent his whole life chasing you around to ensure that you’d be safe. 

Yes, you did have slight romantic feelings towards the shy canadian boy but you could never bring yourself to admit it. You were afraid of rejection, you’ve been rejected and pushed around more times than anyone could count, and it hurt, it burned you inside, it broke you down. 

You were sitting on the bus stop underneath the flickering lights of the street lamp, gun in your hand and phone in the other. You felt it buzz again as another text from Matthew came up asking where you were. 

You didn’t want to tell him, you didn’t even want him to be here. He was just going to stop you again, like last time and the time before that. A wave of worry washed over him as his shaky hands grabbed his keys and he dashed out of his house. 

He knew very well what you were gonna do and exactly where you were. 

The pitter patter of shoes woke you from your daze and you tightened your grip around the gun. Tears violently spilled out of your tired (e/c) eyes, dampening your sad face. Matthew stopped in front of you. “Stop.” you said, shaking violently. 

“(y/n), why do you always so thi-” He was cut off with your insane laughter.

“You don’t understand. All my life I’ve been pushed around, rejected, hated. I don’t need this pointless life to continue. Why do you keep doing this to me? I just want to die already, Matthew.” You stated as you raised the gun to your head. 

“You’re so selfish.” Was all he said. Shocked, you dropped the gun and looked at him. “Do you think I want you to die? Have you ever stopped and thought about how I feel?” He exclaimed out of character. 

“Matthew I--”

“(y/n), I love you, but that doesn’t matter. It’s always about you anyways.” He replied grimly, clenching his fist and letting his tears swim down his white face. 

You walked towards him shakily and placed your hands on his shoulders. “I’m sorry, I am selfish. I have had a hard like but I’ve never taken the time to get to know you. You’ve protected my and taken care of me and this is how I repay you? I’m sorry.” 

You wrapped your arms around the crying canadian and gently caressed his hair. “I just, don’t want you to d-die.” he said with face in the crook of your neck. 

You gently kissed his head and whispered into his ears. “Thank you, I love you.”

A/N

This was a request from Chancered44

This was really interesting to write.

Thanks for reading anyways.  

Comment, vote, request do whatever you want.

Requests List

-France X Suicidal!Abused!Reader-I'm here for you

-Russia X Reader

-Germany X Reader - Valentines Day

-Sweden X Reader-Why'd You Do It?

-Lithuania X Reader-

-Poland X Reader-

-Greece X Reader-

-China X Reader-