Lithuania X Reader - Thanks

Lithuania X Reader 

You were a maid. 

You worked for a very scary man named Ivan Braginsky or Russia. Yes as crazy as it might’ve seemed he was a country and so were his workers and family. You were the only normal human that lived in his big house. 

It was a regular thursday and you were sweeping through the filth that attached itself to everything. This job was really tiring but it was worth it, not only did you get good pay, but you felt yourself growing to love one of Mr. Russia’s worker, Lithuania or Toris. 

Whenever near the country, you could feel your cheeks heat up and you became hopeless in any sort of conversation with him; but you were sure that he didn’t love you back, so it shouldn’t have mattered to you. 

You were in the middle of work when Russia called you. “(y/n), bring me some vodka.” He ordered. He was hunched over on his chair and reading some important document. Boy did he look stressed.

In all your years of working with, you had never seen him look so worn out. “Yes sir.” you obeyed as you quickly grabbed the vodka and poured some for him. “Are you okay, sir?” You asked kindly, trying to be polite. 

He banged him fist on the table with the papers, causing them to fly everywhere. “Do I look  okay?” You shook your head and began picking up the papers. “Leave them, I’ll fix it later.” And with that you were dismissed.

As you walked out you noticed Toris standing by the doorway with concerned look on his face. “What happened?” You shook your head.

“Nothing.” Was all you could bring yourself to say.

“Hey, don’t be like that. I’m here, I’ll listen.” It was truly kind of him to offer an ear. Even though you were probably the one at fault you still felt hurt. Mr Russia never snapped at you like that. 

You told him what happened, and you promised it was no biggie. He still wore a look of concern on his face. “Are you sure you’re fine?” You nodded in response. Why wouldn’t you be? Did he think you were a fragile maid that couldn’t take a little scolding? You shook off the thought. “Well, alright then.” He patted your shoulder as he strode off to the kitchen.

You only then realized that you were talking to him 100% normally. Must’ve been some miracle or something. Your mind was in some kind of weird state and you were totally unfocused. 

As you were dusting some expensive vases you knocked one over. Luckily a certain lithuanian came to your rescue and caught it. “Thanks.” You said as he placed it back on the pedestal. A wave of nervousness once again came over you.

You could feel your shoulders tense and your heart race. You face turned a bright red. “No problem, are you okay?” He questioned as you noticed you face’s change in color. “Are you feeling sick?”

“Uhh.” You couldn’t speak for some obscure reason. Usually you could speak just not very clearly. Toris place his hand on your forehead.